Samsung initially released Android 12-based One UI 4’s first beta for its 2021 foldables, in the end of last month. Now the foldables – Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3 received its first incremental beta upgrade, One UI 4.0 beta 2 with a couple of new features, fixes, and improvements. Read along to know more about the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 One UI 4.0 beta 2 update.
Yesterday, Samsung kicked-off the stable Android 12 build for the Galaxy S21 series. The company is doing really good this year with its One UI 4.0 (Android 12) skin. Now there’s a new beta patch for the foldables. As per the company’s roadmap, the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Fold 3 models will receive the stable update in the month of December 2021.
The incremental beta patch on the foldables is tagged with ZUKA version number. Currently, the update is seeding in the company’s mainland South Korea and will join other eligible regions very soon. Moving to the known issues then, the changelog refers, moving to More section in Camera app will close the app when moving via mode. If you’re facing any errors in Samsung Health app, then you can update it to latest version from Galaxy Store.
The company addresses a big list of bugs in this upgrade, the list features fixes such as, moving photos in gallery folders issue has been fixed, improved camera behavior, lock screen improvements, WiFi auto connection, fix for 120Hz refresh rate not working, and a few other issues accosted. The update also bring improvements for cover screen operations and wireless battery sharing. Here’s the complete changelog (translated to English).
- Bugs Fix
- Fix not moving photos between folders in gallery
- Improved camera related behavior
- Improvements related to lock screen behavior (freeze, blur, etc.)
- Fix WIFI automatic connection error – Fix screen refresh rate 120Hz not working
- Application of terminal stabilization code (reboot, screen freeze, etc.)
- Improvement of cover screen operation errors (incoming text overlapping, widget not running and initializing, GIF settings initialized, etc.)
- Improved stuttering behavior when sharing wireless batteries
- Known Issues
- CAMERA > MORE > + > Save after adding 2 or more modes in MORE > Camera app closes when moving by mode
- If there is an error in the operation of the Samsung Health app, please update to the latest version from the Galaxy Store. To use your device at its best, check and upgrade new software regularly.
How to update Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 to One UI 4.0 beta 2
If your foldable is running on the One UI 4.0 beta, then your device will receive the update via OTA within a couple of days. But, if you’re running on Android 11 (One UI 3.0) and want to opt the beta program, then you can check this story and follow the steps to join the beta program.
You May Also Like – One UI 4.0 Eligible Devices, Features, and Release Date
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: