If you don’t want to rely on the Internet to listen music on your phone. Then try these best Offline Music Apps for Android and iPhone. Music is the only thing that we like to listen during work and even free time to relieve stress or to enjoy.
I am talking about a music player where you can directly download songs to listen later or whenever you want to listen without the Internet. It is not possible that we always connected to the internet so we need music players where we can download songs and listen without streaming online. There are a number of offline music apps available on Play Store and App Store. But not all of the apps are good and doesn’t meet expectations. So here we will share the best free offline music apps of 2019 available for Android and iPhone.
These apps will save songs offline to play later but you won’t be able to play those songs in any other player. So you have to play the song on the same music app. The conclusion is that they don’t allow users to download songs in the mp3 format because this is not legal and Google will not allow it. Let get to the list of apps to listen music offline for free on Android and iPhone.
Note: All the Offline Music Apps listed here are available for both Android and iOS devices & works best in 2019. Also, We are keep updating the list as we found more best apps.
Best Free Offline Music Apps
SoundCloud is a well-known music platform for music lovers and it is available for Android and iOS. This app streams English, Hindi, Punjabi songs collection from all over the world. App, let you search Artist, Song, Album to find the song you want. Also, it has the option to follow a various artist to get notified on a new upload. Unfortunately, there is no option to download songs but you can still download songs by using another method. Make sure to check how to download songs on SoundCloud.
- Open and Login in SoundCloud App.
- Now select a song to download.
- Then click on the heart icon or favorite icon.
- Do not disconnect the Internet connect. The download will process in background so when you think it’s downloaded you can disconnect.
- Go to Liked Tracks section and listen to songs without the Internet.
The best way to know that the song is downloaded or not is the speed. Yes from internet speed meter which shows the incoming bit rate of the connection.
Audiomack is an online and offline music app for Android and iOS users. And on top it is free. While searching for free offline music apps I found only a few apps and Audiomack is one of it. Audiomack is a collection of millions of song where you can search any English song. But the app does not have an artist search feature but that’s ok considering it provides free access. You don’t even have to login in the App to download songs.
- Install and Open Audiomack App on your phone.
- Search for the song you want to download.
- Then click on the download icon and wait for the download.
- Go to My Library > Offline to access downloaded songs.
Audiomack does not have collections like SoundCloud or Spotify but I found all the songs that I searched. So if you want a free download service then go for SoundCloud or Audiomack.
3. Wynk Music
Wynk Music is a music app for Indian users which contains a collection of English, Hindi, Punjabi and other Indian languages songs. Considering more than millions of users are subscribed to Airtel network and download feature is free for them. This is why I put this app on the list of free Offline Music Apps. The app interface is also good and simple. So if you are one of the Airtel users looking for the best free offline music player then you should try Wynk Music Player.
- Open Wynk Music and login with Airtel number.
- Select the song you want to download.
- Click on download icon.
- Go to My Music > Downloaded Songs to listen offline.
This app also shows the download progress in the notification panel. So this could be your favourite app as it has all the feature that any one could expect.
Best Paid Offline Music Apps
Spotify doesn’t require any introduction at all. This is a favorite player of most of the Smartphone users. This is available for free and we can also stream the song for free but the download feature and few other features are available under Spotify premium. So to save songs offline you have to pay. Although the music app is worth buying a premium because of the biggest collection of songs and various premium features.
- Open Spotify and login in the app.
- Play song or album you want to download.
- Now click on the option on top right corner and tap download.
- For Album or playlist, you can just tap on download.
The app does not available for some countries including India. So the users from these countries could use the alternatives.
5. Google Play Music
Google Play Music is a music streaming service by Google just like Spotify or amazon prime music. This app, let free users to play songs online but have to pay to save songs to listen offline. The app contains almost all the latest and old songs. The best thing in the app is the docks which are categorized according to custom albums such as music for driving, college jukebox, popular hits, good old time and more.
- Open play Music and login with a premium account.
- Now select song or album.
- Download the song or album from the option.
This app comes preloaded on many Android phones with stock UI. It also runs offline songs from the device.
Napster is a Music and Radio app available for Android and iOS platform. It provides ad-free listening environment to its users. Surprisingly the user interface is really good and interactive. It has a huge collection of worldwide songs about 30+ million songs. The app also offers a 30 day trial period so if you want to experience Napster you can check it out. After the trial period, you need to pay to save songs offline, to stream music on demand.
- Open Napster and login into the app.
- Then search for playlist or song you want to download.
- Click on the download icon and it will start downloading.
- Go to My Music > Downloads to listen to downloaded songs offline.
This is one of the best music streaming app with endless music streaming on any smartphone. The app also has a feature where you can match your music taste with fellow napsters.
Deezer is the app available on both Android and iOS. It has a huge collection of worldwide songs and albums. You can search for any song you want and it will be there. The download feature is not available for free users just like other apps. To save songs offline on the app we need to purchase the premium membership. So you can try the offline music app on your phone.
- Open Deezer app and login with a premium account.
- Now play song or Album you want to download.
- Then click on download and the download will start.
- Go to My Music > Downloads to listen to offline songs.
Deezer is a good app with 50+ million songs in the collection. The app is not available in all countries. So check out first that it is available on your country or not.
Saavn is one of the best offline music apps for music lovers. The app is great and offers amazing features that a user can expect. Some of the features like listen to songs offline and few others are limited to paid users only. However free users can listen songs online while connected to the internet. Saavn is especially for Indian users and has a variety of songs collection including English, Hindi and more.
- Open the App and login with a premium account.
- Search for any song you want to save offline.
- Then click on download icon or click on three dot and then click on download.
- Go to My Profile > Downloads to listen music offline.
This could be the best Spotify alternative for Indian users. The app has the most creative user interface and very easy to use.
Gaana which means songs in English is an app just like Saavn. The app is more than a collection of Albums and songs. It also offers radio features, music events, music shows and much more. The app also offers 30 days free premium trial for all the users. So if you want to test out the Gaana app then you can get this benefit through the app itself.
- Open Gaana app and login with a premium account.
- Play any song or album that you want to download.
- Now just click on the download icon to start the download.
- Go to My Music > Downloads to list songs without internet.
You can also apply coupon codes on buying a premium membership. It also has the intelligent night mode option which will switch from dark to light mode according to time.
10. TIDAL Music
TIDAL Music is another music app which offers the offline feature to its premium users. As usual you can listen to any songs on internet for free but to save songs offline to listen without internet, you have to be a premium member. The app is a huge collection of songs about 57+ million song. TIDAL Music also offers exclusive music, livestreams, and content experience to its premium members. See how to save songs offline in Tidal.
- Open the app and login to the app.
- Search for song or album you want to download.
- Then click on download icon next to the song or playlist.
- Go to My Collections to listen songs offline.
The app contains a collection of English songs from all over the world. So if you want to listen different language songs like Hindi then you can choose Savvn, Gaana, Google Play Music, or Wynk Music.