Microsoft has been testing Android 13 on Windows Subsystem for Android for the past few months. Last month, Microsoft released the Android 13 update for beta testers. Now the company has started rolling out the new update to all Windows Insider channels. Read along to know more details about the incremental Windows Subsystem for Android update.
Android 13 update for Windows Subsystem for Android goes live with the 2211.40000.11.0 version number. The first incremental update of 2023 is finally here, whether you have opted for the release preview channel, beta channel, or dev channel, you can get access to the new WSA update on your PC. The new update can be easily downloaded from the Microsoft Store.
In terms of changes and features, the incremental upgrade will bump up the Android version to Android 13. Obviously, you can taste some essential features of Android 13 after updating the WSA to the latest version. Apart from that, the upgrade brings improvements to boot timing, mouse click inputs, clipboard, app resizing, media file opening improvements, and more. Here’s the complete list of changes available on the new WSA update.
- Windows Subsystem for Android updated to Android 13
- Improvements in boot performance
- Improvements to mouse click input
- Improvements in clipboard stability
- Improvements to application resizing
- Reliability improvements to media files opening in Windows
- Jumplist entries for applications supporting app shortcuts
You can head over to the Windows Insider Blog for more details about the new upgrade.
If you are a tester in Windows Insider Program, then you will receive the new WSA update anytime soon.
- Windows 11 KB5022303 and KB5022287 cumulative updates are available to the public
- How to Optimize Windows 11 for Gaming (15 Ways)
- 33 Essential Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to Master Windows OS
- Microsoft releases Windows 11 Insider Preview 25272 with a bunch of fixes
- Windows Subsystem for Android gets Android 13 goodness in beta
- How to Record Audio on Windows 11