We all cloud gaming is a great way to enjoy a large library of games for a monthly subscription fee. Of course, you can play these games on your PC or smart TV. But, do you also know that some services such as Nvidia’s GeForce NOW allow you to access and play games from their library?
If you don’t know, you can access all of these games via the GeForce NOW cloud gaming app for Android as well as for iOS. Now we all know that with regards to iOS devices, users will be able to access the cloud gaming service only via the web browser. Anyway, as most of you know, all of these cloud games can be played on your mobile device using wireless controllers. There are, however, a good number of games that now support touch controls and we’ll be taking a look at the list.
GeForce Now Touch-Supported Games
While it’s comfortable to use a controller to play all of the games on your phone via GeForce Now, there are a bunch of games that are easily playable using your on-screen controls. Thankfully enough, mobile gamers of GeForce Now can enjoy these games with touch support on their Mobile and tablets.
Touch-Supported Games for Mobile and Tablets
Here’s a list of all the games that will work with touch controls on mobile and tablet. This list will be updated as and when new games get touch support.
- Fortnite – (Epic Games)
- Genshin Impact – (HoYoverse)
- Time 2: Complete Sorry – (Steam)
- Slay the Spire – (Steam)
- Dota: Underlords – (Steam)
- Into the Breach – (Steam, Epic Games)
- Papers, Please – (Steam)
- Tabletop Simulator – (Steam)
Touch-Supported Games for Tablets Only
Because tablets are devices with big screens, some games will be a bit difficult to play using a controller. Well, here is a list of touch-supported games for tablets.
- March of Empires – (Steam)
- Door Kickers – (Steam)
- Bridge Construction Portal – (Steam)
- Shadow Run Returns – (Steam, Epic Games)
- Monster Train – (Steam)
- Talisman: Digital Edition – (Steam)
- Magic: The Gathering Arena – (Winzarda.com, Epic Games)
As mentioned earlier, the list of games that support touch controls will only increase gradually as the days go by. Other devices such as the new Razer Edge 5G will also be able to use touch controls for the list of games mentioned above.
As a subscriber to GeForce Now, you’ll also be able to see this list of touch controls supported games with ok n the GeForce Now app. All you need to do is install the latest version of the GeForce Now app and tap on the tab that says Mobile Touch Controls.
To know more about what games are available to play on GeForce Now, you can check out our continuously updated list of GeForce Now games by heading here.
- How to Enable GeForce NOW 120FPS on Android Phones
- 10 Best Nvidia GeForce NOW Alternatives for Cloud Gaming
- How to uninstall GeForce Experience [4 Easy Ways]
- Amazon Luna Games List – Complete List
- Utomik Cloud Games List, Plans, Prices, & Supported Devices
- Samsung Gaming Hub – Compatible TVs, Apps, Controllers, and more