Paramount Plus is a popular streaming service that lets you watch a ton of movies, original shows, and even sports. It’s a platform that is growing rapidly trying to compete with the big competitors out there. The plans for Paramount+ range between $9.99 and $149.99 respectively. Sure, you could easily download the app on your smartphone and smart tv, but do you also know that you can stream Paramount Plus content on your PlayStation gaming consoles? Read on to know how you can watch Paramount Plus on PS4 and PS5.
Sony’s PS4 though older, still has a ton of active players to date. Sure, it is a bit difficult to get hands-on with the new PS5, but that doesn’t stop you from just enjoying such consoles. Starting with the PlayStation 4, users can watch their favorite content from several streaming services right on their consoles. This is good when you don’t have anything to play and would rather watch something. So, if you have a Paramount+ subscription, here is a guide on how to view Paramount Plus on your PlayStation consoles.
Watch Paramount Plus on PlayStation 5
Well, if you are lucky enough to get the new PlayStation 5 good for you. However, the catch here is that the PlayStation 5 does not have the Paramount Plus app in the PlayStation Store for some reason. So how do you watch Paramount plus content on the PS5? Follow these steps
- Power up your PlayStation 5 and connect it to the Internet.
- Now, you will need to go into your conversations screen and open up a chat.
- Type in https://screenmirroring.app/receiver in the chat screen and send it. The message will display a link. Click to open it. You will be shown a screen to download a screen mirroring app. The app is available for iOS, Android, Amazon, and Huawei devices.
- Now, you will have to download the Screen Mirroring Pro app. Do keep in mind that it will require you to purchase the app. There is a free version available, but, you will have to deal with a ton of ads in the app.
- Now that you have the app downloaded on your mobile device, launch it.
- Tap on the Mirror Screen button. It will bring up the QR Code scanner. Simply use the scanner to scan the QR code that is displayed on the TV screen.
- Once you have got that done, your mobile device will now automatically be mirrored to the TV screen and your PlayStation 5.
- All you need to do is launch the Paramount Plus app on your mobile device and you are good to go.
Watch Paramount Plus on PlayStation 4
If you have got the PlayStation 4 and would like to enjoy Paramount Plus content follow these steps,
- Power up your PlayStation 4 and make sure to be connected to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet.
- From your PlayStation 4’s home screen, navigate to and select the PlayStation Store.
- With the PlayStation Store open head over to the search bar.
- Now, type in Paramount Plus. This can be done by using the on-screen keyboard that pops up.
- Once you have found the Paramount+ app, simply click on the download button.
- The app should begin downloading to your PS4 right away.
- Once the download has been completed, go back to your PS4’s home screen.
- The Paramount Plus app will be seen, select the app.
- Simply log in with your Paramount Plus user credentials or, you could just sign up for one.
- You can make use of the free 7-day trial period to see how it works out for you and then you can either cancel it or go ahead with a monthly plan.
While the PS4 owners can enjoy streaming Paramount Plus right away, PS5 owners can simply just avoid watching Paramount Plus on the PlayStation 5. Instead, they can simply cast the app to their TV instead of the PS5 and have a better viewing experience. Plus, it won’t be needed to purchase a special screen mirror app as well. Why the app hasn’t made itself to the PS5 even after a year of launch is still unknown to all. Anyways, if you ever plan to watch Paramount Plus on your PS5, you at least have a method of doing so. Not recommended but something is better than nothing after all.
If you’ve any query on how to watch paramount plus on PlayStation 4 or 5, then let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: