Snapchat is a popular social media app that people use to send pictures known as snaps to each other. Apart from that, you can even watch snaps from various parts of the world, thanks to the snap map. You can even text your friends and make these conversations disappear too. Even though other social media platforms have gained immense popularity, Snapchat is still being used by millions to date. The only place where Snapchat lags is in showing the total number of friends you have. This guide will be showing you how to see total number of friends on Snapchat.
You might have made new friends in games, on other social platforms, in class, at work, or just about anywhere. With all the regular conversation, there might have been a time where you might have exchanged Snapchat IDs to be in touch. Well, some people just add other people to send snaps and earn scorestreaks. Whatever reasons you may add other Snapchatters for, is your personal choice, However, it is always good to know how many people you have added in all your years of using Snapchat. Read along to know how to see how many friends you have on snapchat.
Check Total Number of Friends on Snapchat
All other social media platforms show you how many friends you have, how many are following you, and how many you are following. With Snapchat, you don’t get access to that information right away. However, there is one simple and easy way for you to find the number of friends you have added on Snapchat. This method works on both Android and iOS devices. Let’s begin.
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on the Snap Map icon. It will at the left side and is represented with a GPS Icon.
- Once on the Snap Map, tap the settings icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Under the Who Can See My Location, tap on Only These Friends.
- Now, tap on Only These Friends again and select all your friends.
- Tap on the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
- Simply tap on your profile picture to head over to your profile screen.
- Scroll a bit down till you find Snap Map.
- Below the map, you will see the text Sharing Location with (number of friends) friends.
And that is how you can see the total number of friends you have added to your Snapchat. Of course, it requires you to make changes to sharing your location, but you can always revert the settings and leave it how you want. To be honest, it would be better if Snapchat should you the total number of friends straight on your profile instead of having to change the Snap Map location.
You May Also Like – How to get verified on Xbox
If you’ve any query, then leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: