In our last Jailbreak guide, we shared how you can jailbreak Apple devices with A11 Bionic chip or lower. But iPhones launched after iPhone X comes with A12 & A13 Bionic like iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR. We were waiting for the Jailbreak method for the latest iPhones. And finally, the well known unc0ver method is available for Jailbreak on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and other A12 & A13 Bionic devices. Here you will know how to Jailbreak iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
Jailbreak is like rooting the device which allows users to customize their iPhones and iPads. It takes a long time to get Jailbreak working for the latest iPhones but when it is available it takes only a few minutes to Jailbreak an iPhone. And once you Jailbreak your device, you will have options to install an amazing module using Cydia.
Unc0ver is a popular method to Jailbreak iPhones and with its new update, we can also Jailbreak the latest iPhones running on A12 & A13 chip. The current version of exploit works if you are using iOS 13.3 on your iPhone. And in the next exploit update, the support can be extended to other iOS versions and devices. So before jailbreaking make sure to update your iPhone to iOS 13.3.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro
There are two popular exploit Unc0ver and Ra1ncheck known for Jailbreaking iPhones. Ra1ncheck currently supports iPhones with A11 chip or lower. So we can’t use it to Jailbreak iPhones launched after iPhone X. But if you want to Jailbreak iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro then follow the below guide. Also, make sure to go through the requirements listed below.
- Your iPhone must be running on iOS 13.3
- It works for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- Take a full backup of your device using iTunes or Finder on your computer.
Must Read | Download & Install macOS Catalina on your Apple Mac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air
Steps to Jailbreak iPhone 11 (Without Computer)
The unc0ver method works with or without a computer. So it’s good news for users who don’t have their computer with them or don’t want to use it. Even though we are not using a computer the method will be easier. Before you begin with steps make sure you have completed the prerequisites part.
- Connect your phone to a WiFi or Network with an active internet connection.
- Then visit Jailbreakme.app website on your browser.
- On the web page, you will find the download button, click on the button to download Unc0ver.
- It will ask for confirmation so click on Install and proceed with further steps.
- Then the unc0ver will install on your iPhone and you can see a new icon on your App screen.
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management. There you will see with name Toyota click on it and on the next page tap on Trust > Trust.
- Now go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Scroll down and look for any pending updates like iOS 13.3.1. If any update is there delete it.
- After deleting the available iOS update first press volume up then volume down and then hold Side key and swipe to reboot your iPhone.
- Now boot back into the system and confirm that no updates are available in iPhone Storage.
- Open the Unc0ver app on your device and tap on Jailbreak. If it prompts a page click on Ok and the iPhone will reboot.
- After reboot again open Jailbreak and click on Jailbreak again. It will take some time, so wait for the process.
- On completion, it will display a popup with the complete message so click on Ok.
- It will respring when you click ok and after that Cydia will be installed on your iPhone.
That’s all you have successfully Jailbroken your iPhone 11 or other iPhones. Now you can enjoy advanced tweaks on your iPhone and customize according to your choice.
Note: Avoid rebooting your device. If the unc0ver certificate revoked and no longer working then remove the unc0ver and reinstall with the same process.
Now you can apply your favorite tweaks from modules and Cydia. If you have any questions on your mind then let us know in the comment section.