As a cord-cutter, you have the freedom to pay and stream what you want and when you want. Well, there are so many services that give you this option. The Amazon Fire TV is a great option for those who watch a lot of content as well as shop regularly on Amazon. So many apps can be used for free or paid. While all of this is good, it can be a bit of a disappointment when you can’t find the particular app that you want. For example, what do you do if you cannot find the Spectrum TV app? Well, today’s guide will show you how to install Spectrum app on Fire TV.
Sideloading is a simple and easy process of getting the app from a third-party source and installing it onto your device. Since the Amazon Fire TV OS is based on Android, you will be able to easily sideload the app to your TV. Provided that you get the app from a reputable source, you will not have to worry about the app having some virus or unwanted problems. As for sideloading in general, it is legal to perform such an action. So, let’s go right away and see how to sideload the Spectrum TV app on your Amazon Fire TV.
Install Spectrum app on Amazon Fire TV
First things first, Power up your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. And make sure that your Fire TV is connected to a proper internet connection to install Spectrum app on your Fire TV.
- Now, on your Fire TVs home screen, select the big search box.
- With the box selected, type in Downloader. Once the app’s page opens, simply select the download button.
- The Downloader app should now be downloaded and installed onto your Amazon Fire TV.
- Next, you will have to launch the Settings page for your Amazon Fire TV.
- Select the My Fire TV option from the list.
- Scroll down and select the Developer Options followed by highlighting the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now that you have enabled installation from unknown sources, next, you need to open the Downloader app.
- You will now see a URL bar in the app.
- Simply type in the following link and hit the Go button.
- Now download the latest version of the Spectrum TV APK from here.
- Once the download has been completed, the Downloader app will display the installation screen right away for the Spectrum TV app.
- Select the Install option at the bottom.
- The app will now be installed on our Amazon Fire TV.
- Once the installation has been completed, simply click on the open option.
- The app will now launch itself right away on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Mow, simply sign in or create your account to be able to enjoy all the streaming services of the Spectrum TV app.
And this is how you can sideload and enjoy the Spectrum TV services on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. This is a simple and easy process. Sure, you need to download the app from elsewhere, but hey, it works fine and perfectly even while sideloading it. You can follow this method to sideload almost any app that is not available on the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV or Fire Stick. If you have any particular doubts, feel free to leave them in the comments below.
More Related Articles: