Samsung has up its game in the last few years when talking about software. Releasing One UI is one of the best decisions from Samsung. Samsung phones come with many options to customize them. And Good Lock takes it to the next level.
Good Lock is quite popular among Samsung users. Yes, many Samsung users are still not aware of Good Lock, but since you are already here, you might be already aware of it. But if not, Good Lock is an app from Samsung which is for adding advanced options to the phone. It doesn’t come pre-installed on Samsung phones. Last we shared a guide to install Good Lock.
Good Lock is popular because of its wide range of modules. And each module brings more customization to their category. As Lock Star module brings a bunch of advanced customization to the lock screen. And there is a module for most categories like settings, homescreen, and more.
If you have just started with Good Lock you might want to know how to install these modules for Good Lock. And that’s what we will focus on in today’s guide.
If the Good Lock isn’t available in your Country, then you can install Fine Lock which also supports Good Lock modules.
How to Install Modules for Good Lock
- First, make sure to Install Good Lock on your Samsung phone.
- Open the Good Lock app.
- You will see two different sections (Life Up and Make Up) and each section with different modules.
- Choose and tap the Download icon next to the Module you want to install and it will take you to Galaxy Store.
- Tap the Install button.
- Wait for the installation and then open the Good Lock where you will find that module.
You can also download modules directly from Galaxy Store.
- Make sure you know the module name you want to download.
- Open the Galaxy Store on your phone.
- Search for the module by entering the exact name.
- From the search list choose your module.
- Tap the Install button and it will install Good Lock Module.
This is the method you can follow if a good lock module is not available in your region or not available on Galaxy Store. Since Good Lock modules are apps, you can easily sideload them if you have apk.
- Download the module apk from a trusted source like Apkmirror.
- Copy the apk file to your phone.
- Tap the apk file and if it ask to allow installation from an unknown source, turn it on.
- Now again tap on Apk and tap install.
- The Good Lock Module will install on your phone.
There are times when a new Good Lock module shows up but for limited regions and users. And in that case, you can use the third method to get that module instantly. You might need to make use of VPN if the module doesn’t work for region unavailability.
Some of the top Good Lock modules are Theme Park, LockStar, HomeUp, ClockFace, QuickStar, One Hand Operation +, and more. Which one is your favorite?
So there you have the complete guide on how to install Good Lock Module on Samsung phones to add more tweaks to your phone. And if you have any queries let us know in the comment section. Also if you want a guide on a specific topic let us know.