Good Lock is a popular app among Samsung users used for advanced customization. Even if you don’t have a Samsung phone, you must have heard about Good Lock. This is the door for many customizations on Samsung Galaxy phones. Good Lock is not yet available in some regions. So here is the guide on how to use Good Lock in all countries.
Android phones have various options for customization. But in Samsung phones, there is an additional option that does not require root or any custom ROM. Good Lock is a powerful tool for Samsung users who love to personalize their phones. Personalization is available such as changing the layout of the lock screen, customizing the notification panel, changing the device interface, and more.
Table of Contents
If you are a Samsung user and are into personalization, this guide is all you need.
What is Good Lock?
Good Lock is a powerful tool for personalization such as changing lock screen fonts, stickers, adding new system features, and other customizations. The Good Lock is like a framework for various modules like QuickStar, LockStar, Task Changer, Sound Assistant, MultiStar, and many more.
Good Lock is an official app from Samsung and is only available on the Galaxy Store, not the Play Store. Samsung is also adding more modules to Good Lock with some major updates. Currently Sound Assistant and Routines+ are new Good Lock modules for Audio system customization and powerful routines set up respectively.
Is Good Lock available in All Countries?
Good Lock is undoubtedly a cool feature, but not for everyone. The feature is limited to select countries. And it’s an annoying thing about Samsung that it didn’t give everyone the opportunity to experience advanced customization. Some of the countries where Good Lock is available are South Korea, the United States, India, Canada, some European countries, and a few more.
If GoodLock isn’t available in your region, you can still get the benefits of it on your Samsung phone by using alternatives or by sideloading the app. Here you will know the different ways to get Good Lock in any country.
Countries where Good Lock is Available
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- the UAE
- the UK
- the US
These are some of the countries where Good Lock is known to be available. Some countries may be missing from the list, so be sure to check its availability for your region by checking the app in the Galaxy App Store or following the next section.
How to Download Good Lock on any Samsung Phone
If you want to use various modules on your Samsung phone, follow this guide to Install the Good Lock.
Method 1: Install Good Lock from Galaxy Store
As you know the Good Lock is not available on Play Store, you need to download it from Samsung’s own App store.
- Open Galaxy Store App on your phone.
- Search for Good Lock App in the store.
- Open the Good Lock from the search result. Its logo has four different squares and two circles.
- You can also search for Good Lock in Google and open the galaxy store link.
- It will lead you to the Good Lock page in the Galaxy Store app.
- And at last tap on the Install button to get Good Lock on your Samsung Phone.
Method 2: Download Good Lock APK and Install It
If you can’t find the Good Lock in the Galaxy Store, you can manually install the app. You can follow steps mentioned below.
- Open APKMirror on your browser and search for Good Lock.
- Select the latest version of Samsung Good Lock and download its APK.
- Copy the APK to your Samsung phone.
- Tap on the APK file and Install it. You may need to allow installation from other sources if you see the prompt.
- After the installation, you can find Good Lock in your App library.
You can also download APKs of the Good Lock Module if you can’t find them inside the Good Lock app.
How to Get Good Lock in Any Country
If the Good Lock is not available in your country, then you can follow these popular methods. You can either check the list of regions above or you can search for Good Lock in Galaxy Store.
Method 1: Install Good Lock on Samsung in Any Country
In case the Good Lock is not available in your region, you can still access to greats offered by Good Lock. In this method, we will make use of the VPN to install Good Lock on Samsung phones.
- First, make sure to clear data of Galaxy Store app. You can do that by going to Galaxy Store App info > Storage > Clear Data.
- Remove your SIM Card from the phone.
- Connect your phone to WiFi with internet access.
- Now you need to use a VPN that allows connecting to a server from a country where Good Lock is available, e.g. the US. You can use a free or paid VPN.
- Connect your VPN to the server, in this case, connect to the US.
- Once connected, go to the Galaxy Store app and search for Good Lock. The app will now appear and you will be able to Install it on your Samsung phone.
- Open the Good Lock app and Install the modules that you want to use.
- If possible also perform actions on the Module that you want, such as changing the lock screen UI, changing the font, etc.
- Once done you can insert your SIM card and disconnect the VPN.
You will be able to use Good Lock services even after disconnecting the VPN.
Method 2: Use a Good Lock Alternative
There are some third party apps that support GoodLock modules. And the best thing is that they are also available on Play Store. But choosing the best option can be a difficult task. Two popular options are Nice Lock and Fine Lock.
All you have to do is install one of the alternatives on your phone, and you will see the same interface and module as Good Lock.
And the good thing is that these options are available in all countries. This is by far the easiest way to get Good Lock in unsupported countries. But you have to compromise with Ads. This isn’t going to be a big problem as you will not be using it all the time.