With the ability to cast your devices to a smart TV and connect the Smart TV to your Bluetooth devices, you can also install a few apps designed to be used in your Android Smart TV. If you have an LG Smart TV, then you are in luck, as, today’s guide will be all about how you can install the Hulu app onto your LG Smart TV whether it has RokuOS or LG’s WebOS for its range of Smart TVs.
Hulu is a popular streaming service that gives you access to TV Shows, Movies, and Live TV programs. You have different subscription plans that can be purchased to watch content on Hulu. Of course, you could watch Hulu content on your mobile device or even on your PC or Mac system. However, content viewing on a big screen Smart TV paired with a sound system can bring in a better experience right away. Read on to know how you can install the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV easily.
How to install Hulu app on LG Smart TV
Since LG manufacturers TVs with RokuOS and their own WebOS operating systems, we will be covering both OS. The methods are simple, easy, and should not take more than 5 minutes at all. Before we begin, make sure you have your Hulu account ID and password with you. If you have forgotten the password, you can always reset it so that you won’t waste time after installing by trying to recover or remember your passwords.
Install Hulu app on LG RokuOS TV
- Power on your LS Smart RokuTV and make sure that it is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure that your Roku TV is running on the latest version of RokuOS.
- With that done, press the home button on your TV remote.
- From the Menu, scroll and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Now, go ahead and search for the Hulu app. When you find the app, select it to add it and click the Add Channel option.
- The app will now begin adding itself to your Roku. Once done it will send a message on the screen stating that the channel has been added successfully.
- You can now simply click on the Go to Channel button or go back to your home screen and find the app that will be at the end of the list.
- You can move the app to the top by press the Star button on the remote.
- Select move channel.
- Now you can move the app all the way to the top. And press the OK button.
- And this is how you can install the Hulu App on your LG Roku TV.
Install Hulu app on LG WebOS TV
- Switch your LG Smart TV on and ensure that it is connected to a working Wi-Fi network.
- Now, on your LG Magic Remote press the Home button which will bring up a menu that can be seen across the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll to the right till you reach the tile that says LG Content Store. Press the OK button to open the app.
- The Content Store app will now load. You will see a lot of things such as movies and other apps that you can access.
- Navigate to the top where you can find the search button. Select it and press Ok on your remote.
- In the search bar, you can now type in Hulu or simply select the microphone icon to search the app by voice.
- From the search results, select the Hulu app.
- Now, click on the install button, The Hulu app will begin to download and install itself on your LG Smart TV.
- When the installation is complete, you will receive a notification on the TV at the top right corner stating that the app has been installed.
- Click on the Launch button, Your Hulu app will now open. The app will also be available to open on the home screen of your LG Smart TV.
This is how you can install the Hulu app on your Roku and WebOS LG Smart TVs. It is simple and easy to get started watching Hulu content on your TV. However, there are a few WebOS LG TVs that come preinstalled with the Hulu app. Do check for that, Also, make sure that your WebOS TV is running on the latest version of WebOS.
You May Also Like – How to Cast to LG Smart TV
If you still have any query, then leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: