A Smart TV cannot be classified as a smart one if it is not able to perform basic as well as complex functions easily. A lot of TVs, particularly the ones from Samsung are true smart TVs. Whether it’s in terms of the software, hardware, or the smart things that it can do people like these TVs. Samsung has smart TVs available at every price bracket- which is a good thing no doubt about that. Now, things can be a bit iffy when you might lose the TV remote. So, today we will be talking about how to control a Samsung Smart TV using nothing but an iPhone.
Now, we know that using devices of the same brand brings in a good integration between the devices. And of course, using a Samsung Smartphone to control your Samsung Smart TV is literally a no-brainer. It’s simple, easy, and a streamlined process. But, what if we told you that it is even simple and easy to use an iPhone to control your Samsung Smart TV? Armed with our guide on how to control a Samsung Smart TV with an iPhone, you should not be having any problem whatsoever.
- Samsung Smart TV
- WiFi Network
- iPhone updated to the latest version
- Samsung SmartThings app
How to Control Samsung Smart TV via iPhone
- First things first. You need to connect your Samsung Smart TV and your iPhone to the same WiFi network.
- Now, download the SmartThings app on your iPhone. It is available on the App Store as a free download.
- With the SmartThings app open, sign in with your Samsung account.
- Now that you have signed into the account, tap on the tab that says Devices.
- Next, you will have to tap on the Home icon.
- Tap on the Add icon. It will now begin to search for Samsung Smart devices that are nearby, within range, or on the same network.
- Once you have selected or found your device, tap on it.
- You might be asked to download a few things such as the particular devices controller within the app.
- With that done, you can son control various aspects of your Samsung Smart TV using the Smartthings app for your iPhone.
- All basic functions will work perfectly from your iPhone.
And there you have it. A simple and easy-to-follow step-by-step guide that shows you how you can control your Samsung Smart Tv using just your iPhone. We hope this guide has helped you in understanding and learning how to use the SmartThings app for iPhone. Have questions or queries? Feel free to leave them in the comments below.