The Lock Screen of the smartphone shows the notifications, comes while the phone is locked and it shows the messages and all the sensitive content. Xiaomi phones are showing all the sensitive notifications on lock screen. But the recently launched MIUI 9 has the ability to hide those sensitive content from Notifications. Also, Xiaomi will soon change the style of the notification bar style like stock android. In this post, I will tell How to Hide Sensitive Content from Notifications on MIUI 9.
Note: I tried this method on Redmi Note 4 running on MIUI 9 (Stable).
Hide Sensitive Content from Notifications on MIUI 9:
- To hide the notification content, firstly Go to Device Settings then click on App lock settings and choose the apps you want to hide.
- Now click on the settings icon available at the top right corner of the screen, and enable the Hide Content.
- That’s It.
- If you have any query regarding this post, comment down below.
After doing these settings, the sensitive content will now be hidden on the lock screen. Enter your email address in the below bar for receiving our Newsletter.
Explore More about Xiaomi Smartphones:
- How to Get Stock Android Like Status Bar on your Xiaomi Phone
- How to Install Mi A1 ROM on your Redmi Note 4
- 5 Best Redmi 5A Cases & Covers to Buy
- 5 Best MIUI 9 Themes Available for Download on your Xiaomi Mobile
- Install MIUI 9 without Root
You have read How to Hide Sensitive Content From Notifications on MIUI 9. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Hide Sensitive Content From Notifications on MIUI 9, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.