After successfully releasing Funtouch OS 10 based Android 10 update for a slew of Vivo phones. Vivo has started rolling out Android 10 update for Vivo V11 Pro. The device was announced back in September 2018 with Funtouch OS 6.1 based Android Oreo 8.1. Now, it starts getting Vivo’s newest custom skin. The update packs a slew of new features and an updated monthly security patch. Here you can check all about Vivo V11 Pro Android 10 Update.
The latest software is seeding with an 8.7.11 version number and weighs a whopping 3.29GB download size. Currently, the OTA is seeding in India, it might take some time to every Vivo V11 Pro smartphone. While the global rollout will be expected in the coming days. There are some users reportedly receiving the update in India, below you can check the screenshot of the changelog.
Talking about the features then, the update bumps up with a bunch of UI changes with dynamic effects, new charging animation, more rounded & original icons, live dynamic wallpapers, a bunch of system improvements, and a lot more. Not only this, but It also brings the newer security patch to the device. Here you can check the changelog screenshot shared by @Aman34607055 on twitter.
Vivo V11 Pro Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Upgraded Android 10 to improve system performance.
- The brand new UI design of Funtouch OS 10 will present with the most real and the most natural sensory experience.
- Added a variety of dynamic effects allowing you to customize your own dynamic style freely in the Dynamic Effects menu in Settings.
- Merged the interfaces for the compass and the spirit level to improve efficiency.
- Added exchange rate conversion function to help you quickly convert between different currencies.
Android 10 Update for Vivo V11 Pro
For now, the OTA zip is not available for sideloading but will attach the link once available to us. If you want to get the update via OTA, then make sure that your device is running on the latest previous software. If you’re in a haste then you can check the system updates, as there are some times when update notification doesn’t come.
In case you received the OTA, then make sure to take a complete backup of data before updating your device. Once done, update your device to the latest Android 10 OS.
You May Also Like – Download Microsoft Surface Duo Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Nubia Red Magic 5S Wallpapers
- Download Mi 10 Ultra Wallpapers
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups