The C-series phones is billing under sub 10K price bracket in India. And the newest offering by Oppo’s spin-off is the Realme C25 and C25s. Both phones were announced with 48MP triple-lens camera setup outside India. And for India, Realme chose 13MP snapper to supplant with a 48MP Quad Bayer sensor. Fortunately, the 13MP snapper captures decent shots in many situations, but in case you want to capture some impressive shots, then you can install Pixel 5 Camera on your phone. Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme C25 and C25s.
Google Camera for Realme C25 & C25s [Best GCam]
Realme C25 lineup is billing with a triple-lens camera module, featuring a primary 13MP sensor and a couple of 2MP units. Both phones are billing with the same stock camera app available in many Realme phones, such as, Realme 8 Pro, Realme X7 Max, and Narzo 30 Pro. Thanks to the different modes, the app capture nice images in most situations. If you want to capture some mind-boggling low light pictures, then you can give a try to the Google Camera app.
The latest GCam mod port – GCam 8.1 is compatible with the Realme’s newest affordable smartphone. Talking about features, then the Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s move on to how you can download and install Google Camera app on Realme C25 and Realme C25s.
Download Google Camera for Realme C25 & C25s
Like other Realme phones, the C-series also bags Camera2 API support, which lets you sideload GCam mod port without diving to the rooting process. Yes, you can easily install Google Camera app on both Realme C25 and C25s. Luckily, there are a few ports which are compatible with both models, the GCam 8.1 by BSG, GCam 7.4 by Nikita, and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Realme C25 & C25s [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
- Download GCam 7.4 for Realme C25 & C25s [NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0.apk]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme C25 & C25s [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Before start using the app, make sure to follow the below steps for better and accurate results. Yes, saving the below listed config file will enhances the camera performance on your smartphone.
For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk & NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0.apk
- Download the above listed config files, it bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the config file, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.1 there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
All done? Then, you can start using Google Camera app on your Realme C25 or Realme C25s smartphone.
You May Also Like – Download Galaxy Z Flip 3 & Fold 3 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- How to Enable One Handed Mode on Android 12
- Download Android 12 Wallpapers [FHD+]