OnePlus 9R is undoubtedly a refreshed version of last year’s OnePlus 8T. And camera is one of the major highlights of the smartphone. The most affordable variant of OnePlus 9 series comes with a quadruple camera module on its back. The camera performance on the OnePlus 9R is undeniably identical to the OnePlus 8T. And if you want to give a boost to the camera performance, then I recommend you to sideload the third-party Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam Mod port) on your OnePlus 9R. Here you can Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9R.
Google Camera for OnePlus 9R [Best GCam]
OnePlus 9R features a Sony IMX586 48MP primary camera sensor on its back panel, joined by the 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. In terms of software, the device bundles the same stock camera app that we’ve seen in the OnePlus 8T. It works fine in most scenarios, but if you want to give a boost to the low-light shots, then you can give a try to the anticipated Google Camera app.
The latest GCam ports by BSG and Wichaya are working fine with the OnePlus 9 Series phones including the OnePlus 9R. So, if you want to capture some mind-blowing images, then make sure to give a try to the below-listed Google Camera ports. The app support features like Astrophotography, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera on OnePlus 9R.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9R
Like OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro, the affordable OnePlus 9R also has Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. Yes, you can easily sideload the Google Camera app on your smartphone. If you want to use Google Camera on your OnePlus 9R, then you can easily download the compatible APK for your device and sideload it on your smartphone. Below we attach the Google Camera 8.1 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Wichaya, both apps are compatible with the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9R (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9R (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk) [Recommended]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- For MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk – Config
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now head over to the downloads folder and create a new folder – MGC_8.1.101_Configs.
- Open MGC_8.1.101_Configs folder (placed inside downloads folder) and paste the config file inside it.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on config file name and press restore option.
- Now open the app again and start capturing.
- That’s it.
For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk – Config
Head over to the File Manager > Internal Storage > find GCam > create a new folder Configs7 > and paste the file.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 9R.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9 Pro
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- Download iMac 2021 Wallpapers [6K Resolution]
- Blue Aesthetic Wallpapers for iPhone