The OnePlus 11R, the latest flagship killer smartphone from Oppo’s spin-off OnePlus, boasts a triple-lens camera array. It is one of the key attractions of the new OnePlus 11R 5G smartphone. The camera array features the same 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor available on the vanilla OnePlus 11, it captures decent photos. The remaining two sensors are – an 8MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP macro camera. If you want to boost up the photo quality on your phone, then you can sideload the GCam from Pixel 7 on your phone. Here you can download Google Camera for OnePlus 11R.
Google Camera for OnePlus 11R [Best GCam]
In terms of software, the OnePlus 11R 5G comes with the same camera app seen on recent OnePlus phones running on OxygenOS 13.0. The app supports all essential features including AI enhancements, Pro mode, Night mode, SLO-MO, Macro, and many more. It captures nice photos in daylight and acceptable results in low light too. You can improve the results a bit further by sideloading a Google Camera app on your OnePlus 11R.
The latest version of the Google Camera port from Pixel 7 is compatible with the OnePlus 11R 5G smartphone, you can easily install it on your phone and start taking high-quality photos from your phone. Google Camera app is one of the best third-party camera app that comes with features like Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on OnePlus 11R.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11R
OnePlus 11R gains the Camera2 API support from its big brother – the OnePlus 11. The feature lets you easily sideload the GCam app on your phone. There are a number of GCam ports that are compatible with the OnePlus 11. The latest GCam mod by BSG, GCam 9.1, Nikita’s GCam 8.2, and Wichaya’s GCam 7.3 ports are compatible with the OnePlus 11. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download Google Camera 9.1 for OnePlus 11R (MGC_9.1.098_A11_V7_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11R (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11R (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Best]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 11R [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
The GCam 9.1 and 8.7 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your OnePlus 11R, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no configuration required for MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk. You can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 11R.
You May Also Like – Download Moto Razr 2022 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download OnePlus Ace 2V Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Xiaomi 13 Ultra Stock Wallpapers [QHD+]
- Download OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- How to Root Android 13 [Detailed Guide]