Moto G40 Fusion and Moto G60 are the new members of company’s affordable G-series lineup. Talking about the Motorola G40 Fusion, then it is one of the most affordable 64MP camera smartphone available in India. The default camera app of the Moto G40 Fusion captures standard images with decent quality, but there’s a way by which you can boost up the camera performance on your Moto G40. All you need to do is, sideload the Pixel 5 Camera app aka GCam Mod port. Here you can Download Google Camera for Moto G40 Fusion.
Google Camera for Motorola G40 Fusion [Best GCam]
Moto G40 Fusion’s triple-lens camera module bears a 64MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. Although, the stock camera app on the Moto G40 Fusion is the newer one available in phones like Moto G60, Moto G Stylus 2021, and other newer models. But still the results are not much impressive, so, if you want to give a boost to the camera performance, then you can install Google Camera app on your Moto G40 Fusion and start using features like Night Sight Mode and Astrophotography.
The ported version of GCam 8.1 is compatible with the Moto G40 Fusion, thanks to BSG and Nikita for porting the app. Luckily, both apps work fine on the smartphone with minor improvements. Talking about the other features, then the Google Camera app also support features like Astrophotography, Night Sight Mode, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to download and install Google Camera app on Moto G40 Fusion.
Download Google Camera for Moto G40 Fusion
Motorola’s latest G-series smartphone support Camera2 API out-of-the-box, so that you can easily sideload the Google Camera app on your smartphone. Here we attach a GCam 8.1 by BSG and GCam 7.4 by Nikita, both ports are working fine on the Moto G40 Fusion. Here are the download links of both GCam Mod ports.
- Download Google Camera for Galaxy Moto G40 Fusion (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1a_ENG.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Moto G40 Fusion (NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.2 Mod Port APK [Latest]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now head over to the File Manager > Internal Storage > find GCam > create a new folder Configs7.
- Open Configs7 folder (placed inside downloads folder) and paste the config file inside it.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on config file name and press restore option.
- Now open the app again and start capturing.
- That’s it.
There’s no need to change much with the GCam 8.1 mod port. You can check settings if you want to change something.
Note: Before Installing the new GCam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). As this is ported app it may have some bugs.
How to install Google Camera on Moto G40 Fusion [GCam]
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Moto G40 Fusion.
You May Also Like – Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- Download iOS 15 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- How to Play GTA 5 on Android for Free with Xbox Game Pass