Motorola is all set to ramp up its sales in mid-range price bracket in India. Recently, the company announced two mid-range smartphones – Moto G40 and Moto G60. Talking about the Moto G60, then it’s one of the most affordable 108MP snapper smartphone available in India. The default camera app comes with a countless number of features. But still, sideloading Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam mod port) allows you to capture some mind-blowing images. Here you can Download Google Camera for Moto G60.
Google Camera for Moto G60 [Best GCam]
The camera is one of the leading highlights of the new Moto G60 smartphone. Motorola features triple-lens camera module in the Moto G60, it dons a 108MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a depth sensor. And it uses the Pixel binning technology to capture some great photos. This year, the company revamped camera app with the launch of Moto G Stylus 2021. And the same app available in the Moto G60 it allows you to capture decent images in almost every condition. If you want to capture better low-light images, then you can use Google Camera app on Moto G60.
Pixel 5 Camera app – GCam 8.1 mod port is compatible with a bunch of new smartphones and Moto G60 is one of the them. Talking about the features, then the Google Camera 8.1 get access to the features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to download and install Google Camera app on Moto G60.
Download Google Camera for Moto G60
Almost every 2021 smartphone has Camera2 API support out-of-the-box and the Moto G60 is no different. Thanks to the Camera2 API support, you can install the Google Camera app on your smartphone without messing into the rooting process. Below we attach the two GCam mods – GCam 7.3 by Wichaya and GCam 8.1 by BSG, you can use anyone you want. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G60 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G60 [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk]
- Download Google Camera 8.2 Mod Port APK [Latest]
After downloading the app, you can simply sideload it on your device like any other APK (by enabling the unknown-resources). Before start using it make sure to check the below listed recommended settings, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Download this config file, which bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the config file, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Open the app > Settings > Additional Module Settings > Settings Back Lens (0.5)
- HDR+ Device > Pixel IVa_5G (Bramble)
- Frames HDR+ enhanced > 15 Frames or 25 Frames
- You can follow same steps for Settings Back Lens (1.0) and Settings Front Lens (1.0)
Now you can start taking pictures using Google Camera on your Moto G60 smartphone. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download ZTE Axon 30 Ultra Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- How to Transfer Files from Phone to Android TV