Another month another beta update for Android 13 Beta. Google releases the third beta of Android 13. And with this beta update, the Android 13 beta reached the platform stability milestone. This means the Android 13 Beta 3 might be the last major update and from this update onwards, upcoming updates will be focused on finishing touches. Let’s find out more about Android 13 Beta 3.
The Android 13 reached platform stability two months before the Android 12 last year which was a big update in terms of visual changes. Android 13 first arrived in February as the first developer preview. And till now, there have been two Android 13 Developer previews and three public beta builds, the third being the latest.
Android 13 Beta 3 Features and Changes
The third Android 13 Beta comes with a new change in the clipboard. When a user copies any content it will be shown in the form of visuals in the clipboard along with the share and send cross-device option. Also, there are some bugs that have been fixed with the third beta.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking the phone with a fingerprint while Always On Display was active would sometimes cause the entire screen to be tinted green temporarily.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel devices where swiping on the all apps search result page would sometimes cause the Pixel Launcher to crash.
Now if you are a Pixel user and have already opted for the Android 13, then you will get the Android 13 Beta 3 as OTA. You can also install the update manually with an OTA image or Factory Image that you can download here. Check out this guide to Install Android 13 Beta.
Moving to the eligibility criteria, the Android 13 is eligible for Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6, Pixel 5a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 4a (5G), Pixel 4a, Pixel 4 XL, and Pixel 4.
Before updating your phone, make sure to take a backup of important data and also charge your phone to at least 50%.
After this beta 3 update, we can expect the next public beta in July which can be the last beta update before the Android 13 final stable release. We will share it with you if there is any update.
- Check out new Curated Culture Pride 2022 Pixel Wallpapers by Google
- How to use Google TV App on iPhone to Control your TV
- List of Features available on Android 13