Oppo’s sister brand Realme has started rolling out the stable Android 13-centric Realme UI 4.0 for Realme GT Neo 3T and Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G. The wait is finally over, you can finally upgrade your Realme smartphone to a stable Android 13 OS.
Realme has officially confirmed the rollout on its support forum. And as always, the company has shared the details for the required version number. If you own the Realme GT Neo 3T, then your smartphone needs to be running on the RMX3371_11.A.09 version number. Whereas the Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G users need to take care that their phone runs on any of these builds – RMX3395_11.A.05 / A.06 / A.07.
Currently, the update is available for select users, a broader rollout should follow in the coming days. Both Realme GT Neo 3T and Narzo 50 Pro 5G were released with Android 12 OS and are all set to receive the first major software upgrade. As it is a big upgrade, it requires a big amount of data for downloading, so make sure you have enough data.
Realme UI 4.0-based Android 13 is a big upgrade for Realme phones rolling with the features like updated AOD, a dynamic computing engine for performance enhancements, a Private Safe tool, support for more color palettes, large folders for the home screen, new editing tools for the screenshot, and more. Here’s the complete changelog for Realme GT Neo 3T stable update.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Smart Sidebar. While in an app, bring up Smart Sidebar and tap another app in Smart Sidebar to open it in a floating window.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Seamless Interconnection
- Optimises Multi-Screen Connect. You can open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking.
- Optimises Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimises earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless and simpler experience.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimises Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalised Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & Privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital Wellbeing
- When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds Kid Space. When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision
- Performance optimisation
- Optimises Dolby sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
Whether you own the Realme GT Neo 3T or Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G, you can head over to Settings > Software update and check for the new update. If the update is not available yet, then you can wait for a few days.
Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60% and also take a backup of important data before downloading the new update.
- Download Redmi K60 (Pro) Stock Wallpapers [2K Resolution]
- Check out these Wallpapers of Galaxy A14 before its launch
- Galaxy S23 to come with bigger battery and brighter display
- Realme releases stable Android 13 for Realme 9i 5G and open beta for X7 Max