Realme has started rolling out the stable Android 13-centric Realme UI 4.0 update for Realme 9i 5G. The OEM has also kicked off the open beta program for the Realme X7 Max 5G.
As always, Realme has officially confirmed the rollout of stable update on its community forum. And as per the details, your Realme 9i 5G needs to be running on any of these software versions – RMX3612_11.A.10, A.11, or A.13. If you are on the older build, then you need to first update your phone to any of these builds. You will receive the stable update on your phone ending with C.04 build number.
Talking about the Realme X7 Max 5G, then the open beta program goes live for the users running on RMX3031_11.C.15 or C.16 builds. The program goes live yesterday and anyone can take a part in the open beta program to try out the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 software update. It is a major upgrade for Realme phones.
It comes with a stack of new features such as updated AOD, a dynamic computing engine for performance enhancements, a Private Safe tool, support for more color palettes, large folders for the home screen, new editing tools for the screenshot, and more. Here’s the complete changelog for Realme 9i 5G stable update.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & Privacy
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital Wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
If you own the Realme 9i 5G and want to upgrade your phone to Android 13, then you can do it simply by checking the new updates in Settings > Software update. If the update is not available yet, then you can wait for a few days.
Realme X7 Max 5G users can go to Settings, then Software Update, and then tap on gear icon at the top right corner, then select Trial version and enter the required details.
Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60% and also take a backup of important data before downloading the new update.
- Download Realme 10 Pro(+) Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Realme 9 Pro 5G receives stable Android 13 update with Realme UI 4.0
- Download Nokia C31 Stock Wallpapers [HD+]
- Download MIUI 14 Wallpapers in High Resolution (Official)
- Samsung Galaxy S23 leaked cases confirm design change