If you’re doing a research for your school or work, or even planning to go outside, then you may want to make a Notes of the essential information from Safari. Here, I’ll show you how to save Safari webpage to Notes on Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Notes app is one of the best tools on both Mac and iOS, as it has a bunch of useful features and integration with other apps, such as Safari. Thanks to the Safari integration, you can easily save Safari Webpage to Notes. And saving a note along with the webpage URL is very easy on the Notes app.
Although, you can also bookmark the important webpages, but the Notes app also allows you to create a note along with a Webpage URL. Not only this, but it will also sync your Notes across multiple devices. Below we list two different ways, by which you can easily save Safari webpage to Notes app on Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Let’s dive right in.
Save a Safari Webpage in Notes on Mac
If you’re using Safari browser on Mac then, you can easily save any webpage as a Note. Before diving in to the steps, make sure to sign in with your iCloud app, so that the Notes will sync to your other devices as well.
Note: Make sure to update the Safari browser on your Mac.
- At first, Open the Safari web browser.
- Now head over to the page, you want to save as a Note.
- Now, Click on the Files option available in the menu bar at the top.
- Then, hit Share > Notes, from the drop down.
- Now choose the folder or page where you want to save the Note in your Notebook, or you can also create a new folder for saving a new Note. Click on drop down under Choose Note section and create a new Note.
- You can also write the reference along with the webpage URL.
- All done? Click on the save button.
That’s it, the afore-listed method simply allows you save a Safari Webpage in Notes on Mac. Now let’s take a look how you can do the same on iPhone or iPad.
If you’re on Mac, then this will only work on Safari, Yes, the sharing feature is not available on the Chrome browser. You can save the webpage in Google Drive on Chrome using print command. While, on iPhone, you can tap the share button then choose Notes app to save the webpage using Chrome.
Save a Safari Webpage in Notes on iPhone or iPad
If you’re using Safari on your iPhone or iPad, then the steps are not as same as the Mac. But you can still easily save any webpage to the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how.
- Firstly, open the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, navigate to the webpage you want to save as a Note.
- Now tap on the share icon (weird square box with an arrow pointing out) available at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the Notes app icon in the second section of Share menu pop up, then tap on it.
- Now choose the location of Notebook, where you want to save the new Note.
- You can also add a text to the Note for future reference.
- All done? Tap Create New Note button.
- That’s it.
The afore-mentioned two ways easily allows you to save a webpage to the Notes on Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
You May Also Like – How to Find Text on Webpage in Safari on iPhone or iPad
In case you’ve any query, then drop it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: