If you are thinking to make a career in video creation, or you just shoot a lot of videos on your iPhone and want to polish them and do not have a computer around, then you are at the right place. In this article, we’re going to show you how to combine videos on iPhone or iPad.
Video creation requires working with different videos and you probably already know how to trim the start and end points of a video using the native photos app on an Apple Device. But you might not know that Apple offers a free, native video editing app that lets you combine multiple videos into a single video. Here, we will show you how it’s done. Let’s get started:
Begin by installing the iMovie app from the App Store, if you haven’t already.
How to Combine two videos on iPhone using iMovie
Installing the iMovie App
- Launch the App Store.
- Search for iMovie.
- Download the iMovie app.
Once the app is downloaded, launch it and follow these steps:
Combining videos on an iPhone or iPad using the iMovie App
- Launch the iMovie app.
- You will now see a welcome screen, tap on Continue.
- Tap on Create Project.
- You will now see a “New Project” screen. On this screen, tap on Movie.
- You will now see your Photo Stream of recent photos and videos that you have shot on your iPhone or the ones that you have downloaded from the internet.
- Tap on Media on the top left.
- Tap on Video.
- You will now see a Video page.
- Tap on the folder that contains the video that you want to edit.
- If you want to video all the videos stored on your iPhone, tap on All.
- Tap on the video that you want to combine with another video.
- You will now see a pop-up, Tap on the Checkbox. This will add the video to your project.
- Tap on any other videos you want to combine, and again, tap on the checkbox to add them to your project.
- Once you have added all the videos that you need, tap on Create Movie at the bottom of the screen.
- On the My Movie screen, you can preview the video.
- If you want to include transitions between the video clips, scroll the video to the left or right until you find a cut point.
- Then, tap on the transition icon to choose the transition style.
- Once you are finished editing, tap on Done at the top left corner of your screen.
- To export the video, tap on the Share icon at the bottom of the screen and choose where you want to save the completed/edited video.
Bonus: Combine videos on iPhone or iPad using FilmoraGo
If you want to go a little more advanced with video editing, you can use the FilmoraGo app. FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use app with powerful video editing tools. With the help of FilmoraGo, you can easily combine videos, add motion effects, background music, text effects or other video effects to your videos to make it more attractive. Now let’s learn how to combine two or more videos into one with FilmoraGo:
Again, let us begin by installing the FolmoraGo app:
Installing the FilmoraGo App
- Launch the App Store.
- Search for the FilmoraGo app.
- Download the app.
Editing videos on iPhone or iPad using FilmoraGo
- Tap on the New Project button to see the videos stored on your iPhone.
- Select/Choose the videos that you want to combine.
- Tap on the Import button.
- You will now see an editing panel.
- In this panel, you can find the tools to crop videos, add music, add motion effects, etc. to your combined videos with ease.
Super easy, isn’t it? We hope this article helps you in starting your career as a video creator, or helps you combine videos if you just want to do it.
You May Also Like – How to lock apps on iPhone or iPad
If you have any queries, feel free to drop a comment in the comments section below. Also, share this article with your family and friends. That’s it for this article, thank you for stopping by.
More Related Articles: