Two months back, Motorola announced its latest ultra-flagship smartphone – the Edge 30 Ultra alongside the mid-tier Edge 30 Fusion. The camera is one of the leading headlines of both new Edge series phones. The midrange 30 Fusion dawns a new 50MP snapper, whereas the Ultra comes with a 200MP camera sensor. And the best part is, you can sideload the Pixel 7’s camera app aka the GCam mod on your phone. Here’s how you can download Google Camera on Motorola Edge 30 Fusion and Edge 30 Ultra.
Google Camera for Motorola Edge 30 Fusion & Edge 30 Ultra
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra is billing with a 200MP Samsung HP1 sensor, a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 12MP Sony IMX663 telephoto camera. On the software side, the stock camera app gets some additional controls with Pro mode bringing the white balance, ISO, focus, shutter speed, and exposure compensation settings. Undoubtedly, the default camera captures nice and decent photos, but if you are looking for a better alternative to the stock camera app, then you can install the GCam app on your phone.
Whether you own the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion or Edge 30 Ultra, you can install the latest GCam mod port 8.6 from Pixel 7. The app sport features like Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on Motorola Edge 30 Fusion and Motorola Edge 30 Ultra.
Download Google Camera for Motorola Edge 30 Fusion & Ultra
Motorola’s latest premium Edge series phones are feature-packed phones and also have Camera2 API support out of the box. Thanks to the Camera2 API support, you can easily install the GCam mod port on your Motorola Edge 30 Fusion or Edge 30 Ultra. The latest GCam mod by BSG, GCam 8.6, Nikita’s GCam 8.2, and Wichaya’s GCam 7.3 ports are compatible with the Moto Edge 30 Fusion and Moto Edge 30 Ultra. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download GCam 8.6 for Motorola Edge 30 Fusion & Ultra [MGC_8.6.263_A11_V7.apk]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto Edge 30 Fusion & Ultra (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Motorola Edge 30 Fusion & Ultra [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.6.263_A11_V7.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Motorola Edge 30 Fusion or Motorola Edge 30 Ultra.
You May Also Like – Download Moto Razr 2022 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Samsung will release Android 14 updates even faster
- Download Realme 10 Pro(+) Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]
- How to Root Android 13 [Detailed Guide]