Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 10 Stable Update with MIUI 11 for Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite. From the past few days, we’ve seen that all the Chinese OEMs are now actively pushing new software updates to their smartphones. According to the recent report, there are no newly infected cases in the mainland of coronavirus. Finally, China has overcome coronavirus to some extent. This time, Xiaomi Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite receives an Android 10 update. Here you can Download Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite Android 10 Update [Stable Update].
The newer build bumps up the monthly security patch level up from February to March. It also brings a bunch of new features, system improvements, and bugs fixes. As of now, the (over-the-air) OTA is weeding in Russia and other regions. It will take a few days to be available for every unit. But if you’re in a hurry, then you can download the recovery ROM and update your smartphone manually.
Talking about the features, then the update knocks up with all the basic features of Android 10. And MIUI 11 features like with dedicated Dark Mode, Mi Ai, Ultra Power Saving mode, new Settings UI, gradient MIUI logo, and more. The software package for Mi 8 Lite gains software version V126.96.36.199.QDTMIXM and V188.8.131.52.QEDMIXM for Mi Max 3 which weighs around 1.8GB in size. Here’s the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
- Fix: Data usage warning appeared multiple times
Download Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite Android 10 Update [Stable]
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 & Mi 8 Lite users can now update their phones to the latest Android 10 which comes with the March 2020 security patch and a bunch of new features. Luckily, the software package for manual upgradation is available, you can download the recovery ROM from the below-listed download link. After downloading the recovery ROM make sure to check the prerequisites and installation steps. Here’s the download link.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi 8 Lite & Mi Max 3
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite & Mi Max 3 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Devices
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!