Just a few days ago, Redmi Note 8 received Xiaomi’s new MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update. Now the news comes out that the Note 8’s successor Redmi Note 8T starts getting the new update with a bunch of new features. The latest update is seeding with new features, enhancements, and fixes. Here you can check everything about Redmi Note 8T MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update.
Xiaomi plants the new update on the Note 8T with the 126.96.36.199.RCXMIXM firmware version. At the moment, the big incremental upgrade is rolling to the Global units of Redmi Note 8T, which will also be available in other regions in the coming days. Some users have already received the major upgrade, it is a small upgrade you can easily download it using Mobile Data or WiFi, doesn’t weigh more than a gig.
Moving to the changelog, then the update brings MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition features such as better memory management system and smart balance improves core system management. The Enhanced Edition of MIUI 12.5 has a Focus algorithm which dynamically allocates system resources. Apart from that, the changelog suggests bugs fixes and overall improvements for the system. Here’s the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
As I said earlier, the update is in a rolling phase and will be available to everyone in a few days, you can move to the System Updates from the Settings app to check the new updates. If the update is available on your phone, then you can tap the download button, if not then you have to wait for a few days. You can also update your smartphone manually by sideloading the ROM. Here’s the download link.
- Download Redmi Note 8 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update – [V188.8.131.52.RCXMIXM FULL ROM Global]
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – List of Xiaomi Phones Eligible for Android 12 update
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: