After successfully testing the beta build of Android 10, Xiaomi finally starts seeding the stable version of the Android 10 update for its mid-range smartphone – Redmi Note 7 Pro. Though, Xiaomi sticks with the MIUI 11 instead of the latest MIUI 12. The latest build also comes with the newest monthly security patch and a bunch of system improvements. If you want to get access to the features of Android 10, then Here you can Download Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Update [China Stable ROM].
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro gets its first major OS update, in the form of Android 10 stable build. As for now, the update is available in China. But, if you’re in a hurry, then you can sideload the Chinese build on your device. The update sticks with V188.8.131.52.QFHCNXM software version and weighs around 2.1GB in size. The new build pops up the monthly security patch level to May 2020.
Talking about the changes, then there are only a few things mentioned in the changelog. But the update brings all the essential features of Android 10 on your Redmi Note 7 Pro, such as improved system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gestures, a bunch of improvements to the system, and more. Here you can check the complete changelog that comes with Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Update.
Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro – Changelog
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2020
- Increased system security
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Download Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Update (China Stable)
While a slew number of Xiaomi users are waiting to get access to the Xiaomi’s newest MIUI 12 custom skin. But the company has released the MIUI 11 based Android 10 update for its one of the best selling mid-range phones. If you’re in a hurry and want to install the MIUI 11 based Android 10 update on your Redmi Note 7 Pro. Then you can download recovery ROM, from the below-mentioned link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro (China Stable) [V184.108.40.206 QFHCNXM]
Note: As this is a Chinese build, you need to sideload Google Apps (GApps) on your device to get access to Google Play Services.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 Pro
If you’ve any doubts or queries regarding this article. Then, make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: