Last Month, Xiaomi released the China stable ROM of MIUI 12 for the Mi Max 3. Now the company has started pushing MIUI 12 Global Stable update for Mi Max 3. And there are some users reportedly receiving the new update on social media. The update brings the MIUI 12 alongside the new August 2020 security patch. Here’s everything you need to know about Mi Max 3 MIUI 12 Update.
The newer build is seeding on Mi Max 3 with V18.104.22.168.QEDMIXM software version and it weighs around 814MB of download size. As for now, the OTA is seeding in Spain, this is a staged rollout that may take some time to hit every device. Luckily, it is now available for download, Yes, you can sideload it manually via recovery ROM. Also, this particular update doesn’t update your Xiaomi Mi Max 3 to Android 11.
Talking about the features, then the Mi Max 3 MIUI 12 Global Stable Update comes with features like new animations, intuitive UI, customizations, and obviously the MIUI 12 Wallpapers. It also has a August 2020 monthly security patch. Talking about the changelog, then here’s the complete changelog, that you can check before heading over to the download section.
MIUI 12 Global Stable Update for Mi Max 3 – Changelog
- MIUI 12. Yours Alone.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
Download Mi Max 3 MIUI 12 Stable Update
As I mentioned earlier, the update OTA might take some time to reach every smartphone. So, if you’re in a hurry, then you can sideload the update manually on your smartphone using below-listed download link.
- Download Mi Max 3 MIUI 12 Update [Global Stable] (V22.214.171.124.QEDMIXM)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download the ROM from the above link
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Take a full backup of your device data
Here’s how you can sideload Mi Max 3 MIUI 12 Update.
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Mi Max 3 running on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: