Yesterday, Xiaomi released its newest MIUI 12.5 enhanced update for Mi 11X in India. Now the company has kicked-off the same anticipated-update for the Poco F3 with a slew of new features. Poco F3 was announced in March 2021 with MIUI 12.5 based Android 11 OS, now the smartphone is getting its first major update for Xiaomi. The enhanced edition of Xiaomi’s custom skin is going to boost up the performance of your smartphone. Read along to know more about Poco F3 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update.
Xiaomi is seeding the latest update on its Poco F3 smartphone with V220.127.116.11.RKHMIXM. The newest software is available for global units. The latest software weighs around 462MB in size of download. For the time being, the update is available to limited users, wider rollout should be followed in the coming days. In case the update is not available on your smartphone, then you can also sideload it manually using recovery ROM.
In terms of changes and features, then the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update knocks up the Poco F3 with a couple of improvements and optimizations which will enhance the overall experience on your smartphone. Aside from that, the update brings fix to Face unlock crash issue, lock screen notification issue, and animation bug. Here’s the complete changelog you can check before updating.
Poco F3 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition – Changelog
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
If you’re using the Poco F3 smartphone, then you’ll get the MIUI 12.5 enhanced update within a few days. It is also possible that you have already received the update but haven’t received the OTA notification, in this case, simply move to the Settings > About phone > MIUI update > check the updates. In case the update is available simply download and install it on your smartphone, if not, then wait for a few days.
As mentioned earlier, you can also manually update your smartphone. Here’s the link to Poco F3 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition recovery rom.
- Poco F3 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced [Global Stable] (V18.104.22.168.RKHMIXM)
- Poco F3 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced [Global Stable] (V22.214.171.124.RKHMIXM)
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend taking a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 50%.
October 19th – Poco F3 receives MIUI 12.5 Enhanced in Europe
Last month, the global variant of Poco F3 received the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced build. Now the company has expanded the availability to more regions. The European variant of Poco F3 is reportedly getting the anticipated MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update with 126.96.36.199.RKHEUXM build number with a size of around 466MB. The update bags the major new features of Xiaomi’s newest skin along with August 2021 monthly security patch. Here’s the link of recovery ROM.
- Poco F3 MIUI 12.5 Enhanced [EEA Stable] (188.8.131.52.RKHEUXM)
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Poco F3 and enjoy MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Poco F3
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: