Xiaomi is continuously updating its phones to the latest MIUI 12.5 update. MIUI updates from MIUI 12 have been confusing as it is not specifically based on Android 10 or Android 11. And for many Xiaomi devices, we have seen MIUI and Android updates separately. Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max already available with Android 11 and MIUI 12. Now both devices start receiving the latest MIUI 12.5 stable update in India. Here we are going to share more about MIUI 12.5 Stable update for Redmi Note 10 Pro & 10 Pro Max.
Redmi Note 10 Pro and Max are the latest Xiaomi devices in the Note series. Both devices were launched last year with Android 11 based MIUI 12 out of the box. And since the MIUI 12.5 announcement in India, users are waiting for the stable update. Now that MIUI 13 is also going to release soon, we can expect MIUI 12.5 rollout for the remaining devices sooner.
Fortunately for Redmi Note 10 Pro & Pro Max users, the MIUI 12.5 stable update already started in India. Since it is a major update, Redmi Note 10 Pro MIUI 12.5 update is available in 732MB. And the update comes with build number V126.96.36.199.RKFINXM. There are many changes in this update which you can check in the changelog section.
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max) MIUI 12.5 Changelog
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All new Notes.
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off.
- New Modes for recording video and time-lapse photography, as well as a new set of filters (BBP, mystery, Lime, Tango, Fantasy, Slumber, Carmen, Summer).
Download MIUI 12.5 Stable Update for Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max)
Redmi Note 10 series is part of the early batch to get MIUI 12.5 stable update in India. It is currently available to limited users who opted for the beta. But within a few today or maybe even immediately the MIUI 12.5 will roll out for everyone. It is available as a pilot tester which means the same update will release to the public if no major bugs found in the update. It will not take much time to take off the update to the public.
And as you know Xiaomi roll out MIUI updates in batches, some of you may have to wait for more to get the MIUI 12.5 stable update on your Redmi Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max. But Xiaomi users always have the option to manually update their phones. And so, we have shared the required files for Redmi Note 10 Pro & max.
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend you to take a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 30%.
Update Instructions (OTA Zip):
To sideload the recovery ROM package (Update file), you need to head over to the system settings > updates, then select the update package manually. Then, allow the prompts to install the build.
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Redmi Note 10 Pro before start using it. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.1 for Redmi Note 10 (Pro) Max [GCam]
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: