Xiaomi has started pushing MIUI 11 based Android 10 Update for Redmi 8. Both devices are one of the best selling budget phones of 2020 (Q1). Both phones were launched back in October 2019 with Android Pie 9.0 update. Now, the company has started seeding Android 10 update globally. The newer update packs a slew of new features, latest monthly security patch, and improvements to the system. Here you can Download Redmi 8 Android 10 Update (Stable Recovery ROM).
The newer build pushes with V22.214.171.124.QCNMIXM software version and weighs a 1.94GB download size. Last week, the company released it for the more-affordable Redmi 8A. This build is still running on the older MIUI 11 skin, while users are waiting for the newer MIUI 12. The airborne update might take some time to reach every device, but you can grab the recovery ROM from the download section and update your device manually to the latest Android 10.
Talking about the features, then Android 10 update for Redmi 8 comes with improved system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gestures, focus mode, a bunch of improvements to the system, and more. In terms of security, the newer build has July 2020 security patch. Here you can check the complete changelog that comes with Redmi 8 Android 10 Update.
Android 10 Update for Redmi 8 – Changelog
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2020. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Download Redmi 8 Android 10 Update (Global Stable ROM)
If you’re using Redmi 8 then, here’s a good piece of news for you, now you can download the latest Android 10 update on your device. You can download the ROM from the below-listed link and sideload it manually. Before updating your device to Android 10, make sure to check the prerequisites. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Redmi 8 (Recovery ROM)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Redmi 8
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Redmi 8 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Wallpapers
If you’re facing any issues while updating your smartphone, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: