This month, Xiaomi released MIUI 12.5 update for the Mi 9 SE, Mi 11 Lite 5G, and Mi 11X. Now the company has started pushing its newest custom skin – MIUI 12.5 to the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro. In February, the Mi 10T duo received its first major OS upgrade, the Android 11 update which is based on MIUI 12. Now the latest brings new skin to the smartphone, the update carry a number of new features, improvements, and fixes. Here you can check everything about Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro MIUI 12.5 Update.
For the time being, the MIUI 12.5 OTA is weeding in the parts of Europe. We can expect wider roll out in the coming days. The latest build bags 188.8.131.52.RJDEUXM software version and weighs more than usual OTA patches, it measures around 3GB in size for downloading. Obviously, the latest MIUI 12.5 patch is based on Android 11. As for now, the changelog is not available to us but we can expect the update will also bump up the monthly security patch version number.
Talking about the features, then as per the changelog, the update brings improvements while using gestures, faster rendering, system enhancements, and more. Apart from that, the update brings changes to the Notes app, the app gets new tools for doodling and sketching, dynamic layouts, gesture shortcuts, and more. Xiaomi Cloud also gets location info. Here you can check the changelog of MIUI 12.5 update for Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro.
Mi 10T Pro MIUI 12.5 Update – Changelog
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- All-new Notes.
Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro MIUI 12.5 Update
Xiaomi Mi 10T lineup users can now taste the features of MIUI 12.5 update. Usually, Xiaomi rolls out the new update in different batches, some of you may have to wait for more to get access to MIUI 12.5 update. Fortunately, the recovery ROM is available for sideloading the update manually on Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro. If you’re in haste then you can install it manually by downloading the build from below link.
- Mi 10T (Pro) Android 11 Update (Stable) [Recovery ROM]
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend you to take a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 30%.
To sideload the recovery ROM package (Update file), you need to head over to the system settings > updates, then select the update package manually. Then, allow the prompts to install the build.
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro before start using it. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus Nord CE 5G Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- macOS Monterey Wallpapers [5K Resolution]
- Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K]