Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications:
- Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI 9
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 403ppi pixel density
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 660 an Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage (not expandable)
- Dual 12MP+12-MP rear camera (f/1.8 &f/2.6 Aperture)
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 3,500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- 4G, Dual-Sim, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi dual band
- Fingerprint Sensor – Front
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI 9 out of the box. The Smartphone features a 5.5-inch FHD (1920 X 1080 pixels) IPS display with 403ppi pixel density. Mi Note 3 is fuelled with a 3,500 mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0. It is powered by 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 an Octa-Core processor. The device is coupled with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage.
In optics, it comes with the Dual 12-megapixel+12-megapixel camera on its back with f/1.8 & f/2.6 Aperture, 4-axis OIS, dual LED flash and a 16MP Front Camera. In connectivity, it feature 3G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n dual band, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, OTG, GPS etc. The smartphone packs with a 3.5 mm jack for headphone support.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in India:
The Smartphone launched with price tag of CNY 2,499 (~Rs.24,500) for 64GB storage. In case of 128GB the device is priced CNY 2,899(~Rs.28,400) for Black & White color and CNY 2,999(~Rs.29,400) for Blue color.
Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in India and Specification ask us by using #YTECHB.
“Disclaimer: Product Images, Features, Colors, Product Price, and specifications shown here are for representational purpose only and the actual may vary.”