Last year, Xiaomi announced the Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro in China with MIUI 11 based Android Pie 9.0. From the past few days, the company is testing Android 10 beta on the Mi Note 10. Now, Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 10 Stable Update for Mi Note 10 (which is based on MIUI 11). The new build bumps up all Mi Note 10 units with the April 2020 security patch and the latest version of Android. Here you can Download Mi Note 10 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
After announcing the MIUI 12 Global Beta testing program. The company has kicked off MIUI 11 based Android 10 stable update for Mi Note 10. As for now, the update OTA is weeding only for Global variant, but soon it will be available for EU and RU regions as well. As always the software build is available in the download section, so if you’re in a haste then you can grab it and update your Mi Note 10 manually to Android 10.
Talking about the features, then Mi Note 10 Android 10 Stable Update comes with features like dedicated Dark Mode, Mi Ai, Ultra Power Saving mode, improved privacy security, overall improvements to the system, and more. The update bags 220.127.116.11.QFDMIXM software version and weighs around 2.61GB in size. Here you can check the small changelog, which comes with this release.
Android 10 Stable Update for Mi Note 10 – Changelog
- The updated Android security patch before April 2020.
- Improved system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10.
Download Mi Note 10 Android 10 Update [Stable]
In the latest software update, Mi Note 10 gets the stable version of Android 10. If you’re waiting for this update for the last few days. Then, you can use the below-mentioned download link and manually update your device to Android 10. You can also check the system updates in settings, as there are sometimes when OTA notifications do not knock up the device. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Stable Update for Mi Note 10 [Recovery ROM]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi Note 10
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.2 for Mi Note 10
If you’re facing any issues while updating your smartphone, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: