In the past few days, we’ve seen that Xiaomi is actively pushing new software updates for its phones. After successfully releasing the new update on Mi CC9, Mi 9 Lite, Mi 8 Lite, and Mi Max 3. According to the latest reports, now the company has started rolling out Android 10 Update on Mi 9 SE. The last year’s mid-range flagship phone now gets a taste of all new Android 10 features with MIUI 11. If you’re a Xiaomi Mi 9 SE user, then you can now update your smartphone to the latest software version. Here you can Download Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Android 10 Update [Stable ROM].
After testing the beta version for a few weeks, the company finally starts pushing a stable version of Android 10 on Mi 9 SE. The newer build bumps up the security patch level from February to March 2020. As of now, the over-the-air (OTA) is weeding in regions of Russia and a few other regions globally, but it will be available for everyone in coming days. Not only this, but the software package is also available by which you can sideload the new build on your smartphone by following the steps listed below.
In terms of features, then the Mi 9 SE Android 10 Update brings features like dedicated Dark Mode, Mi Ai, Ultra Power Saving mode, new Settings UI, gradient MIUI logo, and more. It also has all the basic features of Android 10. The release gains software package version V184.108.40.206.QFBEUXM and weighs between 2.0GB to 2.2GB in size. Here’s the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Mi 9 SE – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Download Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE [Stable]
The Mi 9 SE Android 10 update is seeding as OTA update in batches so it may take some time to reach on each user’s device. If you’re in a haste and want to taste all the features of Android 10 then, you can download the firmware from the below link. After downloading the recovery ROM you can follow the below-listed steps by which you can easily update your Mi 9 SE to Android 10. If you’re waiting for the OTA notification, then make sure to check the system updates once, because there are some times when notification does not arrive. Here are the download links.
- Download Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Android 10 Update [Stable]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi 9 SE
- At first, download the software package from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Xiaomi Mi 9 SE running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
If you’re facing any issues while updating your smartphone, then make sure to leave a comment. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: