In the month of March, Xiaomi’s sister-brand announced two new phones, Poco X3 Pro and Poco F3. Both phones come with MIUI 12 based Android 11 OS. Now the company has started rolling out the incremental MIUI 12.5 update for Poco X3 Pro. As for now, the update is seeding in India. Xiaomi pushes the update to the Poco X3 Pro with a number of new features, improvements, and fixes. Here you can check more details about Poco X3 Pro MIUI 12.5 Update.
Xiaomi plants its newest skin – MIUI 12.5 update on Poco X3 Pro with 126.96.36.199.RJUINXM software version number and measure around 830MB of size for downloading. For now, the update is available to select users, if everything is going fine, then the update will be available to everyone in the coming days. Poco India director confirms, the update is available to limited users, he said, “the reason for the limited release is to monitor if any possible network or app that’s not part of our test case behaves different from intended”.
Xiaomi pushes the new update with June 2021 monthly security patch alongside a slew of new features. In terms of features and changes, then the update improves gesture response, 20x faster rendering, location information available in Xiaomi cloud app along with some other features. It also bring changes to the Notes app, like new tools for doodling and sketching, dynamic layouts, gesture shortcuts, and more. Apart from that, Xiaomi fixes lock screen notification issue, notification flash issue, and floating notification display issue. Here’s the complete changelog.
MIUI 12.5 Update for Poco X3 Pro – Changelog
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- All-new Notes.
Status bar, Notification Shade
- Fix: Lock screen notification animations froze after the device was unlocked using face data
- Fix: Notifications flashed in some cases
- Fix: Floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Fix: Notification badges weren’t updated for incoming notifications on a locked device
Poco X3 Pro MIUI 12.5 Update
Poco X3 Pro users in India can update their device to MIUI 12.5 Update. Although, as I said earlier, it is in a rolling phase and available for select phones. So, you can check the system updates, if it’s available then you can update your device. In case it is not available, but you’re in a hurry, then you can also update your Poco X3 Pro manually with recovery ROM. Here’s the link.
- Poco X3 Pro MIUI 12.5 Update (Stable) [Recovery ROM]
Before upgrading your smartphone, I recommend you to take a backup, before diving into the process and charge your device to at least 30%.
To sideload the recovery ROM package (Update file), you need to head over to the system settings > updates, then select the update package manually. Then, allow the prompts to install the build.
Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Poco X3 Pro before start using it. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: