At the end of December 2019, Xiaomi rolls out the stable Android 10 update for Mi Mix 3 in China. The update comes in the form of the latest MIUI 11 with the November 2019 security patch. And then after that, there was no news about the update for other regions for so long. But now Xiaomi started rolling out a Global stable Android 10 update for MI MIX 3. Various images on Twitter shows that the Android 10 update starts seeding on the Mi Mix 3 globally. Here you can Download Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Android 10 Update (Stable).
Some Mi Mix 3 users shared their Android 10 update on Twitter and it seems like the update is rolling out in Germany. It is a global update and soon users from other regions will get the stable Android 10 update on their Mi Mix 3. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is a flagship device of its time and it should have got the update sooner. But finally, Xiaomi starts rolling Mi Mix 3 Android 10 update. So now users can experience Android 10 on their devices with new useful features.
#Update Zeit für das @XiaomiDE #MiMix3. Endlich Android 10. pic.twitter.com/Wb3BH6mdax
— mcfire999-Schlafschaf | Nazis raus (@mcfire999) March 6, 2020
Mi Mix 3 is receiving a big Android 10 based MIUI 11 update which is around 2GB in size and comes in build number MIUI V126.96.36.199.QEEMIXM. As it is a big update we might see a lot of bug fixes and new features. It brings February 2020 security patch and Android 10 features like new navigation gestures, enhanced privacy settings, and bug fixes. Below you will find the changelog available for the latest update.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020.
- Increased system security.
Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Download Android 10 Update for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 [Stable]
The Mi Mix 3 Android 10 update is seeding as OTA update in batches so it may take some time to reach on each user’s device. Many users have been waiting for the Android 10 update and finally, it is here. So if you don’t want to wait anymore to receive the OTA update, then you have the option to manually install the stable Android 10 update. Thanks to Piunikaweb for the download link that we can install on our phones to get Android 10 update. So if you want to download the OTA update, use the below given link.
- Download Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Android 10 Stable Update [Global] (OTA Update)
After downloading the file you can manually flash it on your phone either using a custom Recovery or directly from Updater. Below we have added the installation guide for your convenience. So if you are unaware of the installation method, then go through the below requirements and step by step guide.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your phone data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also flash the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste in the phone root storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the Settings > About Phone > System Updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option. If this option is not preset then tap continuously on the MIUI icon about 10 times.
- The option will come, so select ‘Choose Update Package’ and then select the Mi Mix 3 Android 10 OTA update file.
- It will start installing the update on your phone, so wait for installation.
- The device will reboot into the system after the successful update.
That’s all, now you get to enjoy the latest Android 10 on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. The device receives the Android 10 update after waiting for long. And we can’t expect Android 11 update till the company makes it official. But the device will get MIUI 12 update which will bring new features. Till then enjoy Android 10 on your device.
You May Also Like – 300+ Star Wars Wallpaper for Computer and Phones
So there you have it the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Android 10 update. And in case if you have any questions on your mind then let us know in the comment section below.