Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i Hyper Charge are the two new entries in the list of phones with Android 12. Both Xiaomi 11i and Hypercharge are receiving the stable Android 12 update. This is a different series from the old Mi 11i series. So if you own the latest Xiaomi 11i phone, you can finally experience MIUI 13 which also brings Android 12 update.
Android 13 is on the way and so we’ve seen an increase in Android 12 update activity in recent weeks. And we’ll keep seeing the rest of the eligible phones get the Android 12 update.
The Xiaomi 11i series was released earlier this year. But since Android 12 was released for Xiaomi at the same time, the phone was launched with the older Android 11 OS. And finally, after a few months of testing, Xiaomi announced the release of stable Android 11 for the Xiaomi 12i series on Twitter.
The Android 12 update for Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge comes with build number V22.214.171.124.SKTINXM and currently it is rolling out in India. As you can see from the build number it is based on MIUI 13. And the update weighs around 3GB, so make sure you have enough free storage for downloading the update.
Coming to changes and new features, Xiaomi 11i Android 12 update brings June 2022 Android Security Patch. The update also includes new features of MIUI 13 as well as basic Android 12 features. You can check the full changelog below.
Xiaomi 11i Android 12 Update Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2022. Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
Although the update changelog doesn’t show many changes, you can expect a few more changes here and there. If you are a Xiaomi 11i or 11i HyperCharge user in India, you will get the update soon if you haven’t already. This is a batch rollout so some users may have to wait until the last batch arrives. You can check for updates manually in settings as sometimes the OTA update notification doesn’t work.
- Download Xiaomi 11i/Hypercharge MIUI 13 India Stable (V126.96.36.199.SKTINXM) [Recovery ROM]
You can also download and install the OTA zip file manually, but most of the time it doesn’t work. But if you want you can still try it on your phone. Before updating your phone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your phone to at least 50%.
If you still have any queries on Mi 10i MIUI 13 update, leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
You May Also Like:
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Xiaomi 11i & 11i HyperCharge
- How to use Musical Live Wallpaper on Android
- Download ROG Phone 6 (Pro) Wallpapers in Full Resolution (Updated)