Microsoft has just pushed another Windows 11 gradual upgrade to the Canary channel. Windows 11 Insider Preview 25370 is the newest build available for testers in the Insider Preview Program. The upgrade addresses a list of issues and adds virtual TPM support in Hyper-V on Arm-based Windows devices. Read along to know more details about the new upgrade.
If your Windows 11 PC is already running on a Canary build, then you will receive the gradual upgrade with Windows 11 Insider Preview 25370.1000 (rs_prerelease) version number. The upgrade is already available, you can check the new updates in the Windows updates settings.
One of the major changes included in today’s update is the addition of support for vTPM in Hyper-V on Arm-based Windows PCs. After installing the update for the host account on your PC, you will be able to upgrade guest Windows on ARM VM’s to Windows 11 Insider Preview Builds.
Apart from this change, the new update addresses a list of issues available on the OS. Here’s the complete list shared by Microsoft in its latest Windows Blog post.
- Added support for bridging adapters via command line via netsh.
- Passpoint Wi-Fi networks will now support enhanced connection performance and will display a URL in Quick Settings to provide information to users about the venue or event.
- We added WPA3 support to the Phone Link instant hotspot feature for more secure connections to a phone’s hotspot. Also made fixes to respect metered connection settings, reduce duplicate profiles, and show the phone’s display name in the network list.
- We have added links to advanced properties for network adapters and internet properties under Settings > Network & internet > Advanced network settings.
If your PC running on Windows 11 and you are a tester in the insider program, then you can install the new beta build on your system. You can check for the new update by visiting Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.
- How to Enable Full Screen Widgets Panel in Windows 11 Build 25201
- How to enable new Spotlight UI on Desktop in Windows 11 build 25197
- Best Windows 11 Themes for Desktop
- How to Enable Secure Boot on Windows 11
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers
- How to get the New File Manager Experience on Windows 10 and 11
- 33 Essential Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to Master Windows OS