Just like every other Tuesday of the month, Microsoft released a new patch for the Windows 11. And the latest update is seeding with a big list of improvements and fixes. The newest patch – Windows 11 KB5007215 is a big update for the last month released Windows 11. The latest 22000.318 build is seeding with AMD processors L3 cache issue, fix to the digital certificate expire issue caused by the last week’s Snipping tool build, and more. Read along to know more about the Windows 11 KB5007215 (22000.318) update.
Since last Tuesday, the Windows 11 received a couple of small patches in the developer preview channel with bugs fixes and improvements. Last week’s 22000.258 build landed with a fix for built-in apps showing expired certificate. And the L3 caching issue for AMD processors was discovered in 22000.282 build. Apart from that, the company has also fixed many small known issues in the developer preview channel. And this month’s Tuesday patch is all about these fixes.
As per Microsoft’s support page, the latest patch is seeding with these fixes – L3 caching, Lock screen may appear black, search not working on second monitor, start and taskbar not working as expected, and performance and print related issues. However, Microsoft mentions only about the general security updates for Windows 11 in the release notes aka changelog.
Here’s the changelog listed on company’s support page.
- Addresses an issue in which certain apps might have unexpected results when rendering some user interface elements or when drawing within the app. You might encounter this issue with apps that use GDI+ and set a zero (0) width pen object on displays with high dots per inch (DPI) or resolution, or if the app is using scaling.
Talking about the Windows 11 22000.318 cumulative update, then this build knocks up the compatible PCs with the afore-mentioned fixes, improvements, and latest security patch. The build is also available for manually sideloading, you can move to this page to download latest patch.
Windows 11 will receive more significant cumulative patches every second Tuesday of the month.
The update is already available to many users, this build is rolling over-the-air, you can simply open the Settings app, then head over to the Windows Update, and update your PC to the newest Cumulative update. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Windows 11 SE Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop them in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
- How to Enable Secure Boot for Windows 11 [Guide]
- Windows 11 Compatible Laptops List – Updated
- How to Install Windows 11 using ISO and Media Creation Tool
- How to download Windows 11 ISO officially from Microsoft
- Best Windows 11 Themes for Desktop (2021)