Microsoft has just released new Windows 11 Insider Preview builds for the beta channel. The newest incremental upgrade comes with new Narrator Natural Voices and addresses some known issues. There are two builds rolling out to the beta channel – Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.1835 and 22631.1835.
Today’s release is seeding with KB5027305 build number, it is a small upgrade, and you can quickly install it on your Windows 11 PC. As always there are two builds rolling to the beta channel with the new features available on the 22631.1835 build, whereas the features are turned off by default on the 22621.1835.
In terms of features and changes, the upgrade is rolling with new narrator natural voices in Chinese and Spanish. Apart from this addition, Microsoft brings a new way to switch between cellular and WiFi connections, you can connect your PC to cellular connection when WiFi is poor or not working at all.
Here’s how Microsoft explains the new Narrator Natural Voices, “We are introducing new natural voices in Chinese and Spanish (Spain and Mexico) that allow Narrator users to comfortably browse the web, read, and write mail, and do more.” You can install the new narrator natural voices by navigating to Narrator Settings or by pressing the WIN + Ctrl + N hotkey.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build – 22631.1835
- It is easier to control whether to use cellular when Wi-Fi is available but poor, using a new toggle which has been added to Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular.
As mentioned earlier, if you’ve opted for the developer channel in Insider Preview Program and running on Windows 11, then you’ll receive the prerelease build. You can simply head over to Settings > Windows Update > click on Check for Updates. You can simply download the update on your PC.
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop them in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
- Microsoft celebrates Pride with a new set of Windows Wallpapers
- Windows 11 Gears Up for AI Integration: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Change Mouse Cursor in Windows 11
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- Best Windows 11 Themes for Desktop
- How to get Google Play Store on Windows 11
- How to sideload APKs on Windows 11