Ever since, Microsoft announced its upcoming Windows OS, the company has been painstakingly working to make it live for public and out of developer channel. Now Microsoft seeds a new insider preview build of Windows 11 to developers. The latest preview knocks up with 22000.168 build number and comes with a bunch of new features and changes. Here you can check everything about Windows 11 insider preview 22000.168 update.
Microsoft rolls out the latest update with 1000.22000.168.0 (KB5005191) version number is already available in the developer channel. Before moving to the changes, just want to mention that, last week, Microsoft kicked-off the first ISO of its upcoming Windows 11 OS, you can move to this page to check out the installation process.
In terms of changes, then the newest insider preview brings multiple language support to the Chats with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 widget, redesigned Microsoft Store’s library page UI, and more. Although, the most awaited Android app support feature is not available till now, we can expect it will be available with the next few releases.
Apart from the features, Microsoft also addresses a number of bugs, including, video freeze issue of Microsoft Teams, Family widget issue, crash issue while typing in the search box of Settings app, along with a few other fixes. Here’s the complete changelog you can check before updating your laptop or PC.
Windows 11 Insider Preview 22000.168 – What’s New
Changes and Improvements
- We are delighted to announce Chat with Microsoft Teams now supports multiple languages. Starting today, you can use Chat app either with OS language setting and/or independent Teams Language setting. Chat with Microsoft Teams will support following languages: Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English US, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Norwegian (Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Valencian, Vietnamese, and Welsh.
- We’re introducing the new Microsoft 365 Widget! This widget brings relevant documents, news and meeting recordings (with more to come!) to enterprise users. This widget will only be available if you are signed in with your AAD account on your PC running Windows 11. In a time when information overload is a major concern for most workers, this personalized list will help users stay on top of their work and find the information they need with ease. To check it out just open widgets and click the “Add Widgets” button and select the Microsoft 365 Widget. We hope you love it!
- We’ve addressed an underlying issue in the last couple flights for pen enabled devices that was resulting in Search getting into a state where it wasn’t possible to launch apps from the results.
- We fixed an issue where typing certain phrases into the search box in Settings were crashing Settings sometimes.
- When using the Family widget, you should no longer unexpectedly see a message saying ‘connect a device to see screen time activity’ despite there being available activity to display.
- Chat from Microsoft Teams:
- We fixed the issue where sometimes videos would freeze or display a black image during video calls.
- We also fixed the issue where if you switched between calls, the previous call is not automatically put on hold, so audio and video streams continue with both calls.
We have rolled out an update for Store (version 22108.1401.9.0.) to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel first. This update includes the following improvements:
- A complete visual overhaul of the Library UI, with simpler navigation and better performance to boot.
- We updated our Spotlight design for promoted products in the Microsoft Store app. Hover over an option to get a sneak peak of what’s inside.
We hope to roll out a Store update with these improvements to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel if no blocking issues are discovered in the Dev Channel!
If you’re opted the Insider Preview Program and running on Windows 11, then you’ll receive the small size cumulative update. You can simply head over to Settings > Windows Update > click on Check for Updates. You can simply download the update on your PC.
We will keep you posted regarding Windows 11 news. And so, if you have a keen interest in Windows 11 stay connected to YTECHB.
You May Also Like – How to Install Windows 11 on Unsupported PCs
If you’ve any query, then you can drop it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.