After successfully hosting the Microsoft Build 2023 Keynote, the company now starts adding the announced features to the Insider Preview builds. Microsoft releases Windows 11 Build 25370 for Canary Channel and it brings some of the features announced in Microsoft Build 2023.
There are a bunch of AI capabilities coming to Windows 11 later this year. Yes, we already got to see the preview of many of these features at yesterday’s Microsoft Build 2023 event. And Windows Insiders already receiving first access to some of the new features through build 25370.
The Windows 11 Insider Preview build 25370 adds support for vTPM in Hyper-V on Windows on Arm (Arm64) builds. This means after updating your host OS to this or a higher version, you will be able to upgrade your guest OS Arm VM’s to Windows 11 Insider Preview Builds.
After upgrading to Windows 11 Insider build 25370, you will be able to access advanced properties for network adapters and internet properties directly from Advanced network settings.
What’s new in Build 25370
Support for vTPM in Hyper-V on Windows on Arm (Arm64) builds
After upgrading your host OS to the latest flighted build (Build 25370 and higher), you will now be able to upgrade guest Windows on Arm VM’s to Windows 11 Insider Preview builds as it will detect the TPM 2.0 requirement.
Changes and Improvements
- Added support for bridging adapters via command line via netsh.
- Passpoint Wi-Fi networks will now support enhanced connection performance and will display a URL in Quick Settings to provide information to users about the venue or event.
- We added WPA3 support to the Phone Link instant hotspot feature for more secure connections to a phone’s hotspot. Also made fixes to respect metered connection settings, reduce duplicate profiles, and show the phone’s display name in the network list.
- We have added links to advanced properties for network adapters and internet properties under Settings > Network & internet > Advanced network settings.
Since this is a Canary Channel Microsoft hasn’t provided a full list of changes and improvements that come with the update. Yes, this is the deal in Canary Channel. So to check all features you need to update to the same build.
If you are a Windows Insider to the Canary Channel you will receive the update on your system. To check for the update go to Settings > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
- How to Enable Full Screen Widgets Panel in Windows 11 Build 25201
- How to enable new Spotlight UI on Desktop in Windows 11 build 25197
- Best Windows 11 Themes for Desktop
- How to Enable Secure Boot on Windows 11
- Download Windows 11 Wallpapers
- How to get the New File Manager Experience on Windows 10 and 11
- 33 Essential Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to Master Windows OS