It’s a patch Tuesday and Microsoft rolls out a new security update to the Windows 11. The latest incremental Windows 11 upgrade is labeled with Windows 11 22000.856 version number. This month’s release addresses a bunch of issues on Windows 11 and improves the overall experience on the PC. The security upgrade is rolling out to the public, anyone can upgrade to the newer version. Explore more on the Windows 11 22000.856 update.
Microsoft is pushing the new security update with Windows 11 22000.856 (KB5016629) build number. It is a small incremental upgrade measuring around 289MB on x64-based PCs and 405MB on ARM64-based PCs. As always, the upgrade is available for manually sideloading, you can move to this page to download the latest patch.
Talking about the changes, then August’s Tuesday patch brings more easy updates to the new version of Windows at first startup, addresses the play and pause issue in the File Explorer, improves the file explorer behavior when using the Start context menu with external monitor display, and ensures troubleshooting tools open successfully. Not only this, but the update also addresses the search icon hover issue and inconsistent start menu behavior. Apart from the afore-listed fixes, the update also brings the update security patch.
- Addresses a known issue that might prevent some of you from opening the Start menu.
- Addresses security issues for your Windows operating system.
Windows 11 22000.856 (KB5016629) Update – Improvements
This security update includes improvements that were a part of update KB5015882 (released July 21, 2022) and also addresses the following issues:
- Addresses a known issue that might prevent some of you from opening the Start menu. On the affected devices, clicking or tapping the Start button or using the Windows keyboard shortcut might have no effect.
Now if your computer is running on the Windows 11 OS, then you can now upgrade it to the newer version to fix the above-mentioned issues on your system. It is already available for many users, this build is rolling over the air, you can simply open the Settings app, then head over to the Windows Update, click on Check for Updates in case it is not showing new updates to you, once you see the update, click on download and install. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Best Windows 11 Themes for PC
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop them in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
- Microsoft adds new Wallpapers to Windows 365, Get it here!
- How to Download Windows 11 22H2 Update Right Now
- Download Nothing Phone 1 Wallpapers [FHD+] (Official)
- How to Enable Secure Boot for Windows 11 [Guide]
- How to Install Windows 11 using ISO and Media Creation Tool