The Tuesday Patch for Windows 11 goes live, this month’s build is seeding with 22000.675 (KB5013943) build number. For unawares, every Tuesday, Microsoft releases security updates for all of its products. These updates not only bring the updated security patch but, also brings various fixes which help in improving the overall user experience. And this month’s Windows 11 Tuesday Patch is no different, it comes with updated security and multiple fixes. Read along to know more about Windows 11 KB5013943 update.
The newest cumulative patch of Windows 11 is labeled with 22000.675 (KB5013943) version number and measures around 300MB in size for downloading. As it is a cumulative update it is available for everyone. The build is also available for manually sideloading, you can move to this page to download the latest patch.
Moving to the changes and features, then this month’s patch brings a fix for video subtitles not showing properly issue, the subtitles are now properly aligned. The next change in this build is for the weather icon in the taskbar, you can now see the temperature above the weather icon, and in the last, there are improvements for minimizing and maximizing windows. Obviously, the update will also bring an updated security patch. Apart from the afore-listed fixes, the update also brings this major fix.
- Addresses a known issue that might cause issues for some .NET Framework 3.5 apps or prevent those apps from opening. The affected apps use certain optional components in .NET Framework 3.5, such as Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Workflow (WWF) components.
- Addresses a known issue that might cause your screen to flicker if you start your device in Safe Mode. Components that rely on explorer.exe, such as File Explorer, the Start menu, and the taskbar, might be affected and appear unstable.
The update is already available to many users, this build is rolling over the air, you can simply open the Settings app, then head over to the Windows Update, and update your PC to the newest Cumulative update. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Best Windows 11 Themes for PC
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop them in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
- How to Enable Secure Boot for Windows 11 [Guide]
- Windows 11 Compatible Laptops List – Updated
- How to Install Windows 11 using ISO and Media Creation Tool