TAP TO START
Welcome to our Best Android Setups Tutorial. This is the screenshot of final setup, that you'll get after following the steps. If you want to change your Android smartphone's Home Screen Setup, then you will love this story. So, let's Tap to Start!
1. Before diving into the process, make sure to download the wallpaper, from Whale Papers app (available on Play Store).
3. You need to download these three apps - KWGT, Modern UI for KWGT, and Outline KWGT.
4. Set the desktop grid size to 6x7. We're using Nova Launcher. You can use any launch you want.
5. Create a new 4x2 widget (using KWGT). Then, click on Modern UI for KWGT. Here you can tap on the card number 3 and size it accordingly.
6. Create a new 4x4 widget (using KWGT). Then, click on Outline KWGT. Here you can tap on the card number 169 and resize it accordingly.
7. Let's give this Android Home Screen Setup a final touch, by changing the card colors.
Thanks for Watching!