Welcome to our weekly Android Home screen setup tutorials. This is the second Android Setup, that you can create on your Android smartphone. This one looks minimal, thanks to the materialistic UI (widget elements). The above screenshot is the final setup, that you'll get after following the steps. So, let's take to start.
1. Before diving into the process, make sure to download the wallpaper, Nova Launcher, and these widgets.
2. Set the grid size to 6x7, we're using Nova Launcher on our smartphone for this setup. Also, disable dock.
3. Create a new 4x4 KWGT Widget. Then, tap on Shadow KWGT, Now select element number 31 and resize accordingly for your smartphone.
4. Now let's give this setup a final touch, by changing color palletes.
5. Now, create a 4x2 new KWGT widget. Then, select element number 11 from Shadow for KWGT.
Thanks for Watching!