The two months of testing is finally over! Apple finally released the gradual watchOS 9.5 update to the public. Apart from the watchOS 9.5, Apple releases iOS 16.5, iPadOS 16.5, tvOS 16.5, and macOS 13.4. The newest version of watchOS brings a new watch face and enhancements, read along to learn more.
Apple labels the watchOS 9.5 with the 20T562 build number, you can easily upgrade your watch to the incremental upgrade. It requires 286MB of data for downloading. The update is available for everyone owning Apple Watch Series 4 or newer. It is already available for download, you must connect your watch to the magnetic charger to install the update.
Moving to the list of changes, then watchOS 9.5 comes with new features, bug fixes, and a new Pride Celebration watch face to honor the LGBTQ+ community and culture. Apple didn’t mention any details about the new features and bugs in the changelog this time. Here’s the complete changelog of watchOS 9.5 public update.
- watchOS 9.5 includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes, including a new Pride Celebration watch face to honor the LGBTQ+ community and culture.
How to install watchOS 9.5 update
iPhone owners need to upgrade to iOS 16.5 before installing watchOS 9.5 on the Apple Watch. You can check the new software both on your Watch or on the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Here’s how you can upgrade your Apple Watch to the new watchOS 9.5.
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Once you tap the install button, it will download and install the newest update on your Apple Watch. Once the installation process is completed, the watch will automatically reboot to the latest watchOS 9.5 update.
- How to Customize iPhone Lock Screen [Ultimate Guide]
- Apple plans to include ‘Most Requested Features’ in iOS 17
- How to turn off Apple Watch Keyboard Notification
- How to Mirror Apple Watch to iPhone on iOS 16
- Download iPhone 14 (Pro) Wallpapers [QHD+ Resolution]
- How to batch edit photos on iPhone [iOS 16]
- How to Change Notifications Layout on Lock Screen [iOS 16]
- How to use Safety Check on iPhone [iOS 16]