watchOS 9.4 public update is finally out! Apple seeds the new watchOS upgrade with a nifty set of features as well as enhancements. It goes live for all Apple Watches eligible for the watchOS 9. If you own a compatible Apple Watch, you can upgrade it to watchOS 9.4.
Apple pushes the stable update to the watch with a 20T253 build number and weighs around 300MB in size. The software upgrade goes official alongside the public release of iOS 16.4, iPadOS 16.4, tvOS 16.4, and macOS 13.3.
watchOS 9.4 is the newest incremental upgrade for the Apple Watches, seeding with a nice set of changes. The first change coming with new software is that users are no longer able to mute alarms via gesture and avoid accidental cancellation of alarms during sleep.
Speaking about the other changes, then Apple expands the Afib history availability to Colombia, Malaysia, Moldova, Thailand, and Ukraine; as well as, Cycle Tracking with retrospective ovulation estimates and cycle deviation alerts support in Moldova and Ukraine.
Here’s the complete list of changes coming with watchOS 9.4.
- Wake-up alarms are no longer silenced with cover to mute gesture to avoid accidental cancellations during sleep
- Cycle Tracking with retrospective ovulation estimates and cycle deviation alerts now supported in Moldova and Ukraine
- Afib History now available in Colombia, Malaysia, Moldova, Thailand, and Ukraine
How to install watchOS 9.4 update
iPhone owners need to upgrade to iOS 16.4 update before installing watchOS 9.4 on the Apple Watch. You can check the new software both on your Watch or on the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Here’s how you can upgrade your Apple Watch to the new watchOS 9.4.
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Once you tap the install button, it will download and install the newest update on your Apple Watch. Once the installation process is completed, the watch will automatically reboot to the latest watchOS 9.4 update.
- How to Customize iPhone Lock Screen [Ultimate Guide]
- Apple plans to include ‘Most Requested Features’ in iOS 17
- How to turn off Apple Watch Keyboard Notification
- How to Mirror Apple Watch to iPhone on iOS 16
- Download iPhone 14 (Pro) Wallpapers [QHD+ Resolution]
- How to batch edit photos on iPhone [iOS 16]
- How to Change Notifications Layout on Lock Screen [iOS 16]
- How to use Safety Check on iPhone [iOS 16]